Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (25 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Not exactly Calciopoli but this is the most relevant thread for this..
Napoli are giving a great fight to Inter on becoming the most pathetic side in the world..
Mayor of Napoli - "Napoli won the scudetto of honesty and best play on the pitch"

Those Napoli guys are so pathetic - they understand they cant beat us to the scudetto so they invent their own scudetto and decide something that cant be measured as facts...
Honesty?! What honesty are they talking about?!
Best play on the pitch - If its in terms of best play we are certainly better but if he is talking about beautiful football then its a thing of taste..
For example people in my country say Barcelona play the most beautiful football while I personally dislike their style of play as it seems thoughtless..

If I need to choose a club that plays the most beautiful football in Italy I`ll pick Roma so nope Napoli cant even win their own invented scudetto..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
It's been a while, but I'm having a debate with someone accusing Juve of attempted match fixing: Moggi's attempts to get specific refs for Juve.

What would you say to that?
I once threw a pint glass at a mans head when he was giving me shit about it from across the bar. It missed but he got the point.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
It's been a while, but I'm having a debate with someone accusing Juve of attempted match fixing: Moggi's attempts to get specific refs for Juve.

What would you say to that?
ref designation was made by a draw. Cameras were there to film everything. In the court ruling it was said the draw was not rigged. They even tried to tamper with the vid by changing some sequences and only using photos.

Moggi was heard taking guesses on which ref could be available for certain games. Not that he wanted a specific ref for a game.

Not certain but he could have asked for a ref for some friendly game.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
ref designation was made by a draw. Cameras were there to film everything. In the court ruling it was said the draw was not rigged. They even tried to tamper with the vid by changing some sequences and only using photos.

Moggi was heard taking guesses on which ref could be available for certain games. Not that he wanted a specific ref for a game.

Not certain but he could have asked for a ref for some friendly game.
Any links to the "incriminating" conversations?

- - - Updated - - -

I once threw a pint glass at a mans head when he was giving me shit about it from across the bar. It missed but he got the point.
Next time aim better :D

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
You can dig up some stuff about every big club...
Exactly.

Sport as a whole is corrupt. Where big money is involved , there corruption prevails so it's stupid to single out any single entity and claim a moral high ground. Rubbish mentality from football fans but I guess we'll have to live with it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)