Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (51 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
ex-arbitro Bertini: «Facchetti è venuto nel mio spogliatoio prima della partita, dove c'erano anche gli assistenti e l'ispettore della Figc, e mi ha detto: “ho letto il suo tabellino con noi, quattro vittorie, quattro pareggi e quattro sconfitte. Beh, cerchiamo di far crescere la casella delle vittorie”.

ex-ref Bertini: «Facchetti came into the ref locker-room before the game where the assistants and FIGC inspector were also there and said to me: "I read your record with us, 4 wins, 4 draws and 4 defeats. Well, let's try and make the win column higher".

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
At least we can take solace in the fact that Inter are dogshit with apparently no prospect of getting much better. In a way i'm glad there's only 3 CL places right now, even bang average teams can sneak into a top 4 spot now and then, especially when the 3 above them decimate the league. But now, I can't see them getting near the CL again and the lack of income will really rape them again and again

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Read something I didn't know this morning. The prosecutor or whatever he was called during farsopoli, the guy with the ref draw vid that disappeared that would of cleared in that instant Moggi from this farcical accusation wrote a book in 2010 and guess who was there to support him. Moratti and Auricchio(the guy who said like it or not there are no inter calls, investigator) sitting next to each other.

:sigh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)