Calais immigrants (2 Viewers)

Mar 9, 2006
Belgium was rich 500 years before anyone knew about the Congo.

But somehow we are kind of on the same page here, so I'll let it slide.

- - - Updated - - -

It's insane.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow. You want to talk about people who were victimized? You are Russian, dude.
Russians are victims?! we are winners, we never lost any huge wars, were/are huge victims of christianity, unfortunately, and it were russians who saved half of the world against ottoman empire and the whole world against nazi germany

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
The West cannot constantly be held accountable for things that happened 100's of years ago though, where does it stop?
Hope your country burns and that comes from the bottom of my heart. Same for Denmark, but I hope it starts in Vollers home first though.

Jul 2, 2006
Juventino[RUS];5052052 said:
Typical 3rd world mentality is in the building, should i remind you how rich ottoman empire was and now many people lives are fucked up now because of their actions? Are you going to pay something to armenia someday? no?
The people who live in conquered areas became equal citizens of the empire. They did not get their hands chopped off when they failed to meet rubber collection quotas. There was also no gulag. Armenians? Along with jews, they were the richest in whole empire before you provoked them and throw them into fire.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)