Calais immigrants (1 Viewer)

Mar 9, 2006
And it's pretty funny how other immigrants from this forum are defending all this shit that is happening all around the europe, gang rapes, robberies, impossibility for local citizens to go to some districts just because they are not muslims - it's okay, normal thing :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

I never denied there was a crisis.
And instead of doing something with it, you asking for more migrants and for simplified program for them because "EVERYONE DESERVES A BETTER LIFE"

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Juventino[RUS];5051451 said:
And it's pretty funny how other immigrants from this forum are defending all this shit that is happening all around the europe, gang rapes, robberies, impossibility for local citizens to go to some districts just because they are not muslims - it's okay, normal thing :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

And instead of doing something with it, you asking for more migrants and for simplified program for them because "EVERYONE DESERVES A BETTER LIFE"
Are you aware that Islam is generally considered one of the traditional religions in Russia?

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];5051451 said:

- - - Updated - - -

I asked for every human being to be held to the same standard and to be given the same chances in life.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Juventino[RUS];5051470 said:
It's not about islam, you have the same christians, jews refugees who are doing nothing and eating your and other taxpayers money
But it was about Islam two posts ago? Remember? We couldn't go places because we weren't muslim?

I think you may need to see a doctor, Rus, I am worried. Not really of course, I couldn't care less if you live or die.

Mar 9, 2006
Are you aware that Islam is generally considered one of the traditional religions in Russia?

- - - Updated - - -

I asked for every human being to be held to the same standard and to be given the same chances in life.
Nobody is against adequate people who migrate for better life, but instead people come and
a) doesn't want to teach language
b) doesn't want to work
c) doesn't want to assimilate
d) doesn't want to respect traditions and manners of the country and this is where we have islam problem, it's islam against christianity all over again
e) all they need is possibilities that the modern country can give them - benefits, just look at that number of the money that they earn for doing NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING, why you as citizen of belgium don't receive any money from government, but instead have to pay taxes to gave money to someone who came out of nowhere, don't pay taxes, don't improve the wealth of your country? WHY? It's like a story about the food for prisoners and pupils - you as taxpayer are paying money to government and government buys a food fro prisoners and when you send your children to school you have to pay for their food too cause government is too busy with feeding prisoners on your money

- - - Updated - - -

But it was about Islam two posts ago? Remember? We couldn't go places because we weren't muslim?

I think you may need to see a doctor, Rus, I am worried. Not really of course, I couldn't care less if you live or die.
ofc, many muslims are super crazy nowadays, they forgot they they are guests in your country and don't allow people to visit their districts and they don't allow them to do it only because of the religion, it's they who are biased, not me, they think that they are better than me, you and others who are not muslims

Jul 2, 2006
Juventino[RUS];5051470 said:
It's not about islam, you have the same christians, jews refugees who are doing nothing and eating your and other taxpayers money
Why are you so obsessed with where Belgian taxpayers money going to? The reason such a small country got so rich is that they sucked them poor countries dry.

your favourite source
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgian_colonial_empire

Mar 9, 2006
Why are you so obsessed with where Belgian taxpayers money going to? The reason such a small country got so rich is that they sucked them poor countries dry.

your favourite source
Typical 3rd world mentality is in the building, should i remind you how rich ottoman empire was and now many people lives are fucked up now because of their actions? Are you going to pay something to armenia someday? no?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

your favourite source
Belgium was rich 500 years before anyone knew about the Congo.

But somehow we are kind of on the same page here, so I'll let it slide.

- - - Updated - - -

The contrast in here :lol2:
It's insane.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];5052052 said:
Typical 3rd world mentality is in the building, should i remind you how rich ottoman empire was and now many people lives are fucked up now because of their actions? Are you going to pay something to armenia someday? no?
Wow. You want to talk about people who were victimized? You are Russian, dude.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)