Calais immigrants (2 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Juventino[RUS];5051351 said:
yes, that's the key, he don't notice the log in his own eye, god damn utopians :sergio:

I'm going to shove that log up your ass sooner or later.

You still didn't provide me with the link. What you did was:

a) post a video in which residents of Brussels said they felt safe
b) remove that video after you realised your mistake
c) post a video of Fox News, known for being islamophobic

None of which has anything to do with the text you copy pasted and which refers to an exposé produced by ZDF.

Mar 9, 2006
http://www.businessinsider.com.au/be...ia-isis-2014-9
http://edition.cnn.com/2015/01/22/eu...or-recruiting/

Belgium WE NEED MORE ILLEGAL MIGRANTS TO TURN THEM INTO MOBSTER OR TERRORISTS

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seven View Post
I'm going to shove that log up your ass sooner or later.

You still didn't provide me with the link. What you did was:

a) post a video in which residents of Brussels said they felt safe
b) remove that video after you realised your mistake
c) post a video of Fox News, known for being islamophobic

None of which has anything to do with the text you copy pasted and which refers to an exposé produced by ZDF.
a) i've posted the right video instead, i've confused the links
b) look on a)
c) FOX NEWS is islamophobic and Cnn, businessinsider too?

http://www.thenational.ae/world/euro...-for-extremism
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jan/16/belgium-connections-extremism-verviers
They are islamophobics too, isn't it? :lol:
you need more different sources for the same topic? Your country is officialy FUCKED UP, yet you are living in some utopian world where everything is fine

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Mar 9, 2006
Many claim that Britain is a coveted destination for migrants because of its generous benefits system. Aside from the reality that most migrants have little prior knowledge of the exact nature of each European country’s asylum system, it is not true that the UK is particularly beneficent. Each asylum seeker in Britain gets a meagre £36.95 to live on (and they are not usually allowed to work to supplement this sum). In France, whose policies are supposedly driving up the numbers at Calais, migrants actually receive substantially more. According to the Asylum Information Database, asylum seekers in France receive up to £56.62 a week. Germany and Sweden – the two most popular migrant destinations – pay out £35.21 and £36.84 a week respectively, only fractionally less than Britain.

DO nothing, be refugee, receive taxpayers money :lol: Europe :touched:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Juventino[RUS];5051389 said:
Many claim that Britain is a coveted destination for migrants because of its generous benefits system. Aside from the reality that most migrants have little prior knowledge of the exact nature of each European country’s asylum system, it is not true that the UK is particularly beneficent. Each asylum seeker in Britain gets a meagre £36.95 to live on (and they are not usually allowed to work to supplement this sum). In France, whose policies are supposedly driving up the numbers at Calais, migrants actually receive substantially more. According to the Asylum Information Database, asylum seekers in France receive up to £56.62 a week. Germany and Sweden – the two most popular migrant destinations – pay out £35.21 and £36.84 a week respectively, only fractionally less than Britain.

DO nothing, be refugee, receive taxpayers money :lol: Europe :touched:
I love how you never provide sources. Makes you look real smart.

Mar 9, 2006
I love how you never provide sources. Makes you look real smart.
http://www.asylumineurope.org/repor...d-forms-reception-conditions/forms-and-levels

During the first four months - in practice this may amount to eight or nine months, or for as long as the asylum seeker does not apply for a transfer- an asylum seeker is assigned to a collective reception centre where material aid is distributed. All asylum seekers who reside in such type of accommodation additionally receive a fixed daily amount (pocket money) in cash.3 In 2015, adults and accompanied children from 12 years on who attend school receive 7.40 € a day, younger accompanied children and children 12 years of age or older who do not attend school receive 4.50 € a day, and unaccompanied children receive 5.70 € a day.
Since 1 December 2013, these amounts are per person per month: 534.23€ (cohabitant), 801.34€ (single person) or 1068.45€ (person with a family at charg

IM MOVING TO BELGIUM :lol: and it's all on taxpayers money :lol: Europe, you are really fucked up

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
"The cannibalism rate has skyrocketed in Russia over the last few years. It has been said that as much as 93% of the population has resorted to cannibalism in the last year. One hypothesis states that this is so due to Russia's massive problems with inbreeding because of the many small communities scattered all over the vast country. The effects of this inbreeding on the average Russian IQ have been devastating with many claiming it to be as low as 40. Unfortunately the widespread epidemic of stupidity has rendered Russians unable to provide for themselves. Without the ability to produce edible food Russians have had no choice but to eat their neighbours, friends and sometimes even families."

Russia :lol:

Mar 9, 2006
"The cannibalism rate has skyrocketed in Russia over the last few years. It has been said that as much as 93% of the population has resorted to cannibalism in the last year. One hypothesis states that this is so due to Russia's massive problems with inbreeding because of the many small communities scattered all over the vast country. The effects of this inbreeding on the average Russian IQ have been devastating with many claiming it to be as low as 40. Unfortunately the widespread epidemic of stupidity has rendered Russians unable to provide for themselves. Without the ability to produce edible food Russians have had no choice but to eat their neighbours, friends and sometimes even families."

Russia :lol:
Russia is a hell of a place

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Juventino[RUS];5051421 said:
Ye the problem is that you've created this non-sense in your head, utopian waffle
No I didn't. Look at my post, that is a direct quote, it even has quotation marks!

- - - Updated - - -

"As many as 95% of Russians are deluded and will say people invent things when confronted with this fact"

Shit just got worse, Rus :lol:

Mar 9, 2006
i bet denmark has the same numbers

- - - Updated - - -

No I didn't. Look at my post, that is a direct quote, it even has quotation marks!

- - - Updated - - -

"As many as 95% of Russians are deluded and will say people invent things when confronted with this fact"

Shit just got worse, Rus :lol:
yep, since you have nothing to answer with you've started to create some concoctions in your small brain :lol:

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)