Cagliari Vs Juventus (6 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I meant FUCK Amauri.... That guy is NOT Italian, he's an inbred and he'd change his tone quicker than a chameleon changes color (Italy --> Brazil ???)....

We have much better strikers waiting in the wings.... Rossi, Giovinco, Lanzafame, Aquafresca et. al.... No need for derelicts, especially ones who have not even an ounce of loyalty.... :melayyanandmessi:
-REP

I hope Amauri gets called up and becomes the greatest Italian striker in history.

Ate a lot of Pizza.
Pizza sauce in the blood. He has so much of it that the country decided to give him an Italian passport.

And you're not an Italian so why do you care. You're just an Indian gastarbeiter in Germany. Stop pretending that you're Italian and stop saying "WE" when you talk about the Italians.

He is Italian

You are not Italian
:lol2: Nice one.

+REP

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I meant FUCK Amauri.... That guy is NOT Italian, he's an inbred and he'd change his tone quicker than a chameleon changes color (Italy --> Brazil ???)....

We have much better strikers waiting in the wings.... Rossi, Giovinco, Lanzafame, Aquafresca et. al.... No need for derelicts, especially ones who have not even an ounce of loyalty.... :melayyanandmessi:
what the fuck is your problem? koi masla hai to kaheen aur jaa kar baatein chodo

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
i think dunga is stupid because he didn't call him up, and now amauri is considering playing for the azzuri..
he'll be a great improvement for the italian strikers, since most of the players are old and the young promising talents lack the experience..
and as lippi said, we don't want a trouble maker (cassano)

i'm not italian ofcourse, but i'd love to see amauri playing for them instead of brazil

Raj_05

Feb 19, 2008
I know. I meant it to be like that because i was replying to the biggest racist and idiot of this forum.
You can't find a single post of his without an insult towards some forum member or Juve player (Sissoko most of all).
He deserved it.
Hahahahaha.... The only people I have slagged off are imbeciles like urself who actually think they know Juventus FC like they own it....

Sissoko has actually deserved every piece of criticism he has got.... He has never been a great player and he will never be one.... If u wanna lick his ass then that's fine, the point I fail to comprehend is why a dipshit like u needs to take it personal.... It's not as if I lambasted Alex or Gigi, and for fags like that's fine too because it's "constructive criticism" if it comes from someone else....

Raj_05

Feb 19, 2008
You are not Italian
The very fact that u quote that pic to show an Indian shows what a MOTHERFUCKING PIECE OF GARBAGE you are.... Really, where are u from ??? Lemme guess, the gutter.... Because that's what u are parents are : GARBAGE and that's where ur values are : in the GUTTER....

I would love to show u that some of the richest / scholarly / renowned and famous ppl in the world are Indians, but that's a waste on a narcissistic pile of cowdung who's got his head so far up his arse that he can't see the reality.... What rock u being living under u SOB ??? I'll quote 3 names : Lakshmi Mittal / Mahatma Gandhi / Amitabh Bachchan.... TAKE THAT U MOTHERFUCKING PIECE OF SHIT....

Raj_05

Feb 19, 2008
what the fuck is your problem? koi masla hai to kaheen aur jaa kar baatein chodo
What the FUCK is YOUR problem ???

Yahaan koyi apne mann kii baat nahi bol saktaa kyaa ??? Aur maamla kuchh bhi nahi, yahaan kuchh bhadve baithe hain jinho ne apne maa kaa nahi kisi chinaal kaa doodh piyaa hai.... Haraamiyon ko tehzeeb aur liyaakat kaun sikhaayega, isliye jahaan dekho gandagi phailaane kii aadat pad jaati hai.... Agar seedhe tarike se insaanon kii tarah baat nahi karni aati toh apnii aukaad par utar jaate hain iske jaise bhadve....

The part in Hindi is not for Ahmed, it's just to explain to him what arse faced losers do in here....

Raj_05

Feb 19, 2008
And you're not an Italian so why do you care.
What a fucking dipwad.... You like Juve, so u must have said we like million times, and u have da guts to ask me this u jerkoff ??? What a fag !!!

You're just an Indian gastarbeiter in Germany.
And you're the guy who's spreading scheiße in this world.... Lutsch mein Arsch und Verpiß dich du arschgesichtiger mistkerl !!! There's my gastarbeiter welcome for you, wixer....

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Touched a nerve, Raggio ?
Or shall i call you Von Rainhard ?

Instead of being proud for being an Indian you're just another Italian/German wannabe.
Your country should be ashamed of people like you.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Raj_05:

Please go ahead and fuck yourself. Better yet go find yourself some Italian dick to shove in your ass since your obsessed with them so much.

and I think his posts warrant a ban. He did insult 2 of our players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)