Caceres: “We want to put on a good show” (1 Viewer)

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005

Martin Caceres has outlined the team’s determination to overcome Inter in this evening’s encounter at Juventus Stadium. The January loan arrival, speaking in an exclusive interview with Mediaset, appreciates the potential difficulties that lie ahead in the clash of the Italian giants.
The 24-year-old began: “Inter are wounded and looking for redemption? We’ll just think about ourselves and give our all to win. We want to put on a good show.”
The Uruguayan has instantly impressed with his commitment to the cause and ability to operate anywhere across the back four. This versatility could be called upon tomorrow evening in place of the suspended Lichtsteiner.
“I haven’t got a preferred role,” he stated. “There’s little difference between playing right, left or central as far as I’m concerned. I’m relaxed and hope to play a good game.”
Caceres then moved on to express his delight at returning to Turin following his initial spell with the club: “I’m absolutely delighted to wear this shirt again, in a season in which Juventus are doing very well. We’ve reached the Coppa Italia final, but 20 May is far away and now we’ll focus our attentions on Inter and the championship.”
The interview drew to a close with the defender hailing the impact of Juventus Stadium: “It’s a magnificent ground with a great crowd who always support us. The fans are happy about how we’re playing and we want to treat them to more satisfaction.”

Source: Juventus.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)