C. Ronaldo talks held... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
Juventus have held talks with Manchester United over wing ace Cristiano Ronaldo.

La Stampa says Juve representatives spoke with United officials on Friday about Ronaldo's situation and learned that despite the Portuguese being contracted until 2010, he is not untouchable.

Like with Barcelona last week when United demanded Xavi be included in any offer, Juve were told a deal would be considered if they were willing to offer goalkeeper Gigi Buffon in exchange.

The stumbling block is the valuation of the two players. United insist Juve would have to include a major cash component because of Ronaldo's age and potential, while the Italian giants, for now, would be happier with a straight swap.

http://tribalfootball.com/article.php?id=25402

Buy on AliExpress.com

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Forget about this rumour already, tribal is full of nonsence and Ronaldo has been ManU's best player for weeks now, they won't let him go, not even for Gigi since Sar only recently signed a one year extension of his contract.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Forget about this rumour already, tribal is full of nonsence and Ronaldo has been ManU's best player for weeks now, they won't let him go, not even for Gigi since Sar only recently signed a one year extension of his contract.
:agree:

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
ronaldo is probably the most on form player in the world right now, hes playing out of his skin, i cant see him wanted to move to a club that wont have cl football next year so we can forget this rumour

Igal

Mar 8, 2004
Never trust something signed by Tribalfootball. "The Sun" and "Daily Mirror" look more serious than this junk...

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
We will never sign him, especially now when he is in top form (form of his career so far) And also he is now a ManU fans favorite player and not to mention that we don't have money to complete this transfer.

We were almost signed him before he joined ManU and again we almost completed transfer before we got relegated. (Fu*kin relegation blewed up everything)

mondo1

May 14, 2006
i don't belive anything our mangemant is talking.... i heard names like c ronaldo ribery mascherano and what we get is brazzo or nothing
now i know what they mean with 5 years to be back at the top

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

getting ronaldo atm would be equally hard as getting ronaldinho. fucking tribalfootball.com, don't the rules say every topic from that source will get closed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)