Byrone v. Dan (Tape Delay) (1 Viewer)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
In my opinion this is the dumbest "fight" ever. Both parties come out throwing laughable punches. Hopefully you viewers can enjoy this as much as I have.

Oh and dont take my commentary serious, I am gonna make fun of both these guys.

It all started two days ago when longtime Juventuz.com member Dan, obviously disturbed and saddened by the simple fact that The Belgian has waffles and he does not, decided to point out how Germany should get more rep than RSA.

Dan said:
whichever way you cut the cake this doesnt seem right. I only saw this fellow about 4 days ago in the forum, and he is near the top of the rep scale. Am I missing something?
Dan came out firing live ammo and posted a screen shot of the Juventuz.com rep board. Which showed Byrone ahead of many members. Dan demanded to know how this could be.

Andy didnt know.

Andy said:
I don't have a clue who that poster is either, Dan.
Stephan had an idea.

Stephan said:
beauty of the day posts are the reason

Fabiana poetically explained.

Black Mamba said:
Its because he's a "p.i.m.p."
This realization left Dan asking for absolution. How could a South African be a PIMP? Even this announcer doesnt know. :confused:

Anyway, Dan's lack of waffles and his superior brain power (he is smarter than me) allowed him to concoct a plan which seemed all too brilliant.

Dan said:
If it is due to the beauty of the day thread, then it should be closed down. Rep is proving itself more shallow than a pavement puddle when people rep each other not for good quality posts, but for pictures of women so others can whack off to it. This encourages more idiotic posters and deters more posters from gaining rep with intelligent or witty posts, ala swag.
Ze tried to prevent a war and was a momentary voice of reason...

Zé Tahir said:
No, Byrone's just a new member gaining respect on these streets pretty fast. Don't hate.
That is until Dan shot him.

Dan said:
When Andy saw such an idea. He too was taken into a ferver to rival all fervers. Andy was said to be ferveriffic. And from his statement it is apparent that he does not like Enron, Jeeks, or Black people. We say bruvva a lot. :D

Andy said:
I tend to agree, Dan. I also cannot stand these "Rep a Bruvva" movements that also add to the nonsensical posts on this forum because everybody is always asking for rep and posting pictures of females and Maldinis all over the place. The good posts are sometimes overlooked, however Greg and I are good examples of how good posts can be rewarded. I don't make such worthless posts on trivial matter and most of my reps have been for topics on football. That's the way it should be. They should seriously disable the rep function in the hangout or close down those specific threads...I mean if you want to see pictures of Maldini just use google..
The commentator will agree that Google is a top notch search engine. :tup:

With his reppability, street cred, and national security threatened, Byron, Champion of RSA had to rise up in the name of Almighty Poonany. Though he may have come out with a low blow, it was apparent as he fed his Mag 10 a clip that a quick tempo was needed to swing things his way for the moment.

Byrone said:
This is coming from the guy that needs help with girls & seeks help in a forum:lol:
Byrone then defended himself against Stephen's earlier blows.

Byrone said:
Actually i get repped more for for funny posts & smart arsed comments.
Dan once again being Ubersmart and having no waffles returned fire with his two Nines.

Dan said:
You moron, this was not a comment on you. It was a comment on the whole rep system.

And yes, whats wrong with getting advice from all areas? Ive asked mates, my sister, even my doctor who doubles as a psychologist for help. Now please, stop eating shit and puking it in my face please.
Byrone lay in the dirt stunned by the shots. Good thing he was wearing his flack jacket. :agree:

Dan didnt see the Mag 10 come out but he sure felt it. :p

Byrone said:
Listen here u little fudgepacker u obvioulsy are bored & pathetic.u tried gettin the girl back by makin out with another girl in front of her? Fvckin smooth Don Juan!
Good thing Dan was quick on his feet. It could have been his end. But no Germans are resilient.

Dan said:
Haha, thanks. And if the only realistic insults you can muster is on how a 16 year old handles his relationship problems... Well need I say more?
IT WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!!!! :weee:

Byrone said:
you dont,so fvck off & get ur beauty sleep coz tomorrow is monday & u gotta go to school,which is obviously a big waste of ur parents hard earned cash!
Ze dramatically came alive and raised his bloody hand stopping our heroes.

Zé Tahir said:
Alright fella's make love not war

:D
Ze should have kept his mouth shut, this time Byrone busted one in him.

Byrone said:
Kat! Kat! Kat!
Goodnight Sir!:pint:

Realizing the ability of his opponent, Dan hid behind a car pretending to reload his Nines, secretly Dan used his cell to call in air support in the form of a daisy cutter by the name of MOD. Byrone seeing a weakness in his opponent crouched to attack.

Dan said:
post reported :)

Bryone realizing his time was limited. Burst into a furious barrage of bullets and a bullets and bullets. The sky was alive with metal my friends!!!!

Byrone said:
Good job officer doofy! u started talkin smack & u started with the name calling.
Dan knowing his opponent was still lethal even though he was mortally wounded by the MOD, pulled out the ultimated weapon. THE AGE CARD! Wanana!!!

Dan said:
How old are you? I have a feeling im older than you
Byrone out of bullets and breath but not heart, pulled his US army addition Bowie knife and went to it.

Byrone said:
Whatever go & drink up the rest of ya breast milk.
Feeling the bite of metal on bone, Dan pulled it out again. What did he pull you ask? Wananananana!!!!! The Age Card.

Dan said:
Playing the age discrimination card already eh?
Dan, a true trickster, knew this form of attack could not be countered as he went in for the kill. Some say he had a smile on his face that day.

And the battle raged on, hand to hand, face to face, blood, guts, and steel as all bullets were now casings on the dusty streets of juventuz.com.

Byrone said:
that response seem way too mature for u, did u have to ask ur sister or psychologist for a come back like that?
Dan said:
Oh GOD.

Ask anyone at this forum, im actually a pretty intelligent guy. So no, it wasnt from my sister or a psychologist and you know it.
OH THE INSANITY!!!!!!!:cry:

Byrone said:
well there u go! if ur try to prove ur smart.....erm,never mind.i have studied 18yrs of my life,i have 2 degrees & i head a company with 90% of the staff bein much older than me.if i wanted to prove how smart i am,i'd gladly do it at work,not with some 16yr old kid that wants to prove how smart he is by talkin smack about me & how good his posts are.
STOP!!!! THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!!!

Dan said:
Well, you did do yourself real proof, considering how I never asked you to prove your intelligence. Not once. Not smartness either, as that is an entirely different kettle of fish altogether but I would of expected someone with 2 degrees to know that, so ill presume for the sake of intelligence's last dying cells that it was an error and somehow your might elapsed and you confused smartness with intelligence for the peroid you posted.

And in my own self defense, since you enjoy discriminating me about my age and my supposed stupidity that comes with it, it was nessercary to make a point.
Dan, remembering his phone call made only minutes earlier threw in one last stab as he heard the jet roar above in the sky.

Dan said:
Ok.

Don't talk to me anymore, its obvious I am far too intelligent for you anyway, and there is really no dispute about that no matter how much you yap on. You are just an insecure man whom has spent the last hour trying to bring a lad far younger than yourself down. Go to sleep proud!!
But Byrone wasnt going out like no punk bitch. He could notice the shadow from above kept getting bigger though he wasnt sure what it was. He only knew that Dan had run and dove through a nearby building. Sensing he had pulled victory from the throat of the Grim Reaper himself Byrone made a proclamation of proclamations.
Byrone said:
Dont worry dan ill go to bed alright,with my girl on my side & not my hand on my weiner & staining the sheets like u.:lol:
Then he noticed the daisy cutter named MOD. Byrone made on last observation.

Byrone said:
I'm fucked.
When the dust settled, Dan crawled from the wreckage victorious and waffleless.

The moral of this story is
unless you have waffles you aint shite. :D

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Enron

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
  • Thread Starter #7
    @ Stephan
    You said beauty of the day posts are the reason.
    He replied Actually i get repped more for for funny posts & smart arsed comments.

So shhhhhh.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    :rofl2:

Enron said:
    When Andy saw such an idea. He too was taken into a ferver to rival all fervers. Andy was said to be ferveriffic. And from his statement it is apparent that he does not like Enron, Jeeks, or Black people. We say bruvva a lot. :D

The commentator will agree that Google is a top notch search engine. :tup:

unless you have waffles you aint shite. :D
    Dude, this has to be one of the best threads this hangout has ever seen. Well done you fucking Confederate. :D

And indeed, without waffles you are worthless. Ask Seven.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)