Bye Bye Milan 2 (1 Viewer)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Philipp00 said:
Perhaps Capello will now rest some players in serie A for the cl and give some bench players a chance.
Maybe,but it is too risky,because that could produce droping some points against our next opponents Livorno and Roma,and the last thing we wanna do is to lose our 10 points advantage so early!

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
Rami said:
Due to popular request....here you go guys....Let the party begin. We are off with the 29th:D

One more for the third star.....Forza JUVE

:star::star::star:

PS: Please do not decapitate me:smoke:
Great treath :D
i like your realisme :D and i love my english spelling :D

FORZA JUVENTUS!!!!

we are the champions and that's that but we want the cl and make this a abnormal super calcio year were juve wins AGAIN SCUDETTO:touched: , FINALLY CHAMPIONS LEAGEU :touched:, AND ITALIA CAMPIONI DELL MONDO :touched:

ps i love the avatar ;)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
giovanotti said:
Maybe,but it is too risky,because that could produce droping some points against our next opponents Livorno and Roma,and the last thing we wanna do is to lose our 10 points advantage so early!
How risky is it? Ancoletti rotates his squad when Milan faces weak opponents. Livorno isn't that hard to beat TBH.

axlrose85 said:
we could rest some players against livorno.not against roma though.
There u have it

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
giovanotti said:
I hope that we won't play against them,but they are able to pass Barca,so the possibility exists.:pumpkin:
i prefer arsenal to eliminate us HERE.....than milan gets us for the second time the final!!!!! :ferocious:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)