Buy Buy Gilardinho (1 Viewer)

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
--Alberto Gilardinho's father annaounced yesterday that his son will continue his career in San Siro as a MILAN player.He said that it maybe be hard for alberto because he is a Juventus fan and he would preffer to continue his career with Juventus.But in the end stated that Juve never maked an offer for his son.--

One more good player who could be a cheap and not troublemaker solution to our attacking problems is set for Milan.What to say?

:fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
1st he's a Juve fan

then he dreams to play with Totti and Cassano

after that he dreams to paly with Sheva

now he wants Juve again.

Make up your mind Gila...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Cassano is much better than Gilardino anyway. If Milan does in fact buy Alberto, this might open the door for us to persue Cassano, unless Sacchi has other plans at Real.

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
Milan can buy all the star player in this world like Real Madrid...the question is...do they have what it takes to be on top of serie A?;)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
maybe thats true, but does Juve has what it takes to win CL?
All other teams have such great lineups and maybe will get even better, And Juventus have more faith in their current players. This is good in the league, but not when u face the best teams, like in Champions League. I just hope Real Madrid will suck when we face them.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
He is like me :) I like Roma, Milan, Inter when they arent competing with Juve for the scudetto, but in CL I hope they succeed and not disturb Juve on the way to glory ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)