Burqa (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
We have a census coming up in Australia, some turd on facebook has this as their status and wants it to be spread around.

IMPORTANT AUSTRALIA WILL BE HOLDING A CENSUS IN AUGUST
DO NOT LEAVE THE “RELIGION” SECTION BLANK. BE SURE TO AT LEAST TICK CHRISTIAN (OR YOUR UPBRINGING FAITH).
1,000,000 MUSLIMS WILL TICK THEIR BOX.
10,000,000 AUSTRALIANS WILL LEAVE IT BLANK THEN WONDER WHY A MOSQUE IS BUILT IN THEIR NEIGHBOURHOOD!!!
PASS THIS ON TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Most likely Wollongong. I study in an Australian university here, there is the option of transferring for a semester or two. I thought why not do the last semester down under.
You go to Wollongong ? You might know a few friends of mine.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I just saw an add on TV, Is our religion *Image of a Catholic Priest* under threat *Muslims praying*.

:lol: Idiocy. Our religion, what a load of crap. Our country was founded with Religion and state seperate.

Apr 15, 2006
I just saw an add on TV, Is our religion *Image of a Catholic Priest* under threat *Muslims praying*.

:lol: Idiocy. Our religion, what a load of crap. Our country was founded with Religion and state seperate.
THAT was an ad on TV? :shifty:

I think you should complain to your broadcasting authority against that ad. Pure bullshit!

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Nope. I don't know anyone who isn't doing an HR degree like i am though, i only go there twice a week and in the evenings. So you very rarely get to meet people outside your program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)