Burqa (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Talk about moving the goalposts Gamaro! Being married is different to having a girlfriend (or 5), from a legal perspective.

If only it was true that a large number of Europeans had more than one girlfriend :D It simply isn't true, it's probably less than 5% having steady multiple girlfriends all admitted. And of course, unlike in KSA where it is accepted to have multiple wives and the women know this and accept this, men would 99% of the time be dishonest to at least one or both (or all :D) girlfriends, they wouldn't know about each other. So from a moral perspective it is not an accepted practice either, but both men and women do cheat on their partners, quite often.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Thats not for you to decide. Some women believe its right, and thats why they choose to wear it.
some people also think murdering innocent people, and molesting children is right too. we generally refer to them as mentally unstable.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
If I ever own my own island where I develop a brand new culture, I'm going to make all women wear fake beards and plastic penis earings in public. It will be in accordance with my traditions and if anyone makes a stink about it, I'll cite the Profit's and Oillah's teachings. And if they are still pissed, I'll cite the burqa.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
mcdonalds does not cause you to become a social outcast
Generations of fat kids will disagree with you.
If I ever own my own island where I develop a brand new culture, I'm going to make all women wear fake beards and plastic penis earings in public. It will be in accordance with my traditions and if anyone makes a stink about it, I'll cite the Profit's and Oillah's teachings. And if they are still pissed, I'll cite the burqa.
Stone those bitches without penis earrings!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
yamensbs said:
I think it a clutural thing rather than religious to be honest. If you look into it, its not a must to wear. You'll just get stoned like a pimped bitch if you don't wear it. You add penis earrings to it and your set

Penis earrings is is not enforced by Oillam. It is optional actually. But the hype about it in the west is just too much.
Spot on , it more of a traditional thing ... tribal if you may..

Eddy said:
More like brainwashing at an early age so they don't ask questions or do any justification when there older.
think of it like this .. would you let your daughter walk out in slutty clothes? or dress moderately? To most it seems extreme to wear a beard and penis earrings, but coming from their roots and tradition it was a way to protect their women ...which always worked for obvious human nature reasons.

But it works because no man will touch a lady in a beard... so it's actually good and fun and safe which is what Oillam preaches...

Azzurri7 said:
I haven't been to any other Andy country before but I don't think I am able to do things there that I am doing here in Lebanon.
Man you can do ANYTHING anywhere...trust me... you just can't walk around without a beard and penis earrings in Andy's country if you have a vagina. Sorry dats not gonna fly. It's still optional though.

Azzurri7 said:
I know in Dubai only clubbing takes place until 2am or 3 no? My uncle told me that the other day.

As for the most of Andy countries, I'm not so sure. I don't think women go clubbing in Andy's countries. I'm actually certain that it never happens there.
like hell they dont, I lived in the Andyistan for almost 10 years... some of the coolest and wildest women i seen. Fuckhouse/Pavel Neded Town is where a majority of the shit happens...but tbh I have had better times in KSA believe it or not... because I prefer burqa to penis earrings..

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Generations of fat kids will disagree with you.

!
no one is forcing you to eat mcdonalds. if your fat it's your own fatass fault, not mcdonalds, and not your gentics for eating high calorie foods without doing any sort of excercise beside reaching for the remote to the tv.

burqa is mostly forced on women.

what kind of bullshit reasoning is that :lol:

I don't even know how to respond :D
it's not bullshit.

i'm sick of hearing about rights and rules from immigrant and mostly middle eastern, and muslim people living in western countries.. if they don't like the rules then go back to the shit hole of a country you were in before, see how much you enjoy life there and "proper" laws. but of course they won't because they enjoy the luxuries they get too much.

hypocirtes.

and this is coming for a middle eastern person immigrant.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
no one is forcing you to eat mcdonalds. if your fat it's your own fatass fault, not mcdonalds, and not your gentics for eating high calorie foods without doing any sort of excercise beside reaching for the remote to the tv.

burqa is mostly forced on women.

it's not bullshit.

i'm sick of hearing about rights and rules from immigrant and mostly middle eastern, and muslim people living in western countries.. if they don't like the rules then go back to the shit hole of a country you were in before, see how much you enjoy life there and "proper" laws. but of course they won't because they enjoy the luxuries they get too much.

hypocirtes.

and this is coming for a middle eastern person immigrant.
By that same logic, you have to concede that Iran forcing women to wear hijab is not wrong either.

Why aren't men in islamic countries forced to wear anything stupid.
Nobody's forced to wear a burqa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)