Burqa (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nedvěd

I'm not a believer in any religion (although one day I'm gonna open a Michael Laudrup church and start a Laudrupian religion) and I don't quite understand why women wear Burqa, but I believe that people are free to do and wear whatever they want they want (as long as what they do don't harm others), so let them do whatever it pleases them. But no any piece of Burqa or Hijab is gonna make the girls safe from my eyes. :eyebrows:

Nedvěd

I always tought that wearing Hijab is to protect the honour (what's the English word for Sharaf?) of the girls and family, but I found out that I'm wrong. Chivu wears a Hijab and he's a whore.

Nedvěd

Anyway reading few pages backwards, I don't think all women are forced to wear Hijab. My sister's friend don't wear hijab, nor does her mum, but her older sister does, out of her choice. That girl who wears Hijab is blind, and I think that made her religious. Also I know a girl who has two older sisters, her two older sisters don't wear Hijab, but she does, which shocked me.
on the other hand, I know a really religious muslim girl yet she doesn't wear one.
Weird shit honestly, people are so different.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Nedvěd;2980636 said:
Studying in a an all boys school like El Mutran and being deprived on women for so long makes you either 1) Pervert 2) Gay or both. :D
Eish hal ta3jeh ya na3jeh :eyebrows:
Never gets old :lol2:

Timshee 3ala rimshii, titda7dalee 3a karshee :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)