Burke's Official Bayern München Thread (2 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Beckenbauer: I want Rino

Bayern Munich President Franz Beckenbauer believes that Gennaro Gattuso would be 'ideal’ for his side and has praised Luca Toni.

Azzurri hitman Toni is the Bundesliga’s top scorer with 21 goals to his name in a magnificent season since joining from Fiorentina last summer.

The giant marksman is already a hero at the Allianz Arena after firing Bayern to the title and his contribution hasn’t gone unnoticed.

Toni and Franck Ribery made the difference with their goals and their class,” Beckenbauer enthused in La Gazzetta dello Sport.

Of course Toni will be staying – we are very happy with him. He isn’t for sale and he is clearly under contract.

“Luca is a goal machine. He reminds me of Giorgio Chinaglia whom I got to know during my time in America, He is devastating.

“I think he can help Bayern win the Champions League again as soon as possible
.”

Bayern have been linked with another Italian international in Gattuso, who may quit Milan at the end of the season.

I don’t know if it is true that Gennaro Gattuso wants to leave Milan,” Beckenbauer said.

But I like him as a player and he would be a vital component for Bayern in Europe. In fact, he would be perfect.”

The Bavarians could also be in the running for Fiorentina goalkeeper Sebastien Frey’s signature as they look for a replacement for the iconic Oliver Kahn, who is hanging up his gloves.

Kahn is about to retire but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we are lining up Fiorentina’s 'keeper,” Beckenbauer said cautiously. “That will be decided by Karl-Heinz Rummenigge and Jurgen Klinsmann.”

The man nicknamed “Der Kaiser” concluded by looking ahead to this summer’s European Championship.

Germany-Italy would be a game to get excited about,” he sighed. “It would be a rematch for the World Cup semi-final. The Azzurri are always strong and Germany have grown a lot over the last two years.

“There’s a great equality in the tournament. At least 10 nations think that they can win it.

“I don’t think that it will be another Greece-style winner, I think it’ll be one of Italy, Germany, France and Holland
.”

channel 4

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
ßöмßäяðîëя;1632992 said:
Bürke: I Want Beer
I would kill to see someone for once do that to break out of the old, stale mode of the "Blah Blah: I Want Bleh Bleh Bleh" article.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
But Toni may be the best striker out there currently. His scoring ratio over the last 4 seasons is just stunning.
But Ikonihosa is an Italian player hater, so you argument means nothing, Dominic.
That may not be completely true but you are spot on when it comes to Toni. I hate his guts. Great poacher though. And always lucky. He is still a joke in my book though and plus he looks clike a chimp chump.

not to mention he's mentally retarded.....
doesnt matter....everyone knows he is, anyways
On the contrary, I think most of the people who really know you think you are the one who is being closest to a retard, which your absurd and childish statements even at the age of 35 proved time after time. :vinny:

Alex66

Jul 14, 2006
Rafa Benitez wants Ribery and is ready to pay 20mil. pounds for him, if the Goal.com is right:shifty:
In my opinion hes worth 30 mil. pounds, and was woted as the best player of the season(btw. no chance for Rafa to get him...).
Damn, why the fuckin Juve management didnt go for him, when he was in Marseille?:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)