Bundesliga 2022-23 (10 Viewers)

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I think Conte will crush dreams of both teams in the end. He is made for that league titles.
I am as big of a fan of Conte as you'll ever see. But this is Spurs we are talking about. Not to mention that City and Pool were playing at an incredibly high level at insane consistency. Spurs with a miracle might one day win the league but it would have to be a very weak season from City Pool and Chelsea.

3rd would be a huge success for Spurs this season.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Imagine starting the season being 5-0 down at home at HT. Embarrassing.
Imagine being a team that only a couple of months ago won a European trophy while also being now qualified to play in the UCL for this season and somehow still presenting yourself like that on the first day of the Bundesliga in which you are also playing at home in an electric atmosphere with incredible support from their own fans… embarassing is too kind of a word to describe this.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Bayern just seems close to perfection. They just don't make bad decisions. Everything they do is good. It's incredible. That Musiala is incredible.

And even with no competition, watching games from Bundesliga is far more enjoyable than Serie A. Can't even compare. Bundes is kind of stagnant, but Serie A is in deep decline.

You needed at least a giant like Juventus was a few years ago to attract attention. Now there's not much for the casual viewer to watch. Only Italians and hardcore foreign nerds do it.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Bayern just seems close to perfection. They just don't make bad decisions. Everything they do is good. It's incredible. That Musiala is incredible.

And even with no competition, watching games from Bundesliga is far more enjoyable than Serie A. Can't even compare. Bundes is kind of stagnant, but Serie A is in deep decline.

You needed at least a giant like Juventus was a few years ago to attract attention. Now there's not much for the casual viewer to watch. Only Italians and hardcore foreign nerds do it.
Serie A is in a decline but once they hit rock bottom them can only come up. Most of the other leagues have had somesort of reform, Serie A needs its own reform as well.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Serie A is in a decline but once they hit rock bottom them can only come up. Most of the other leagues have had somesort of reform, Serie A needs its own reform as well.
Behind Serie A are institutions. Reforming institutions is an ideal, but not something that can be accomplished realistically. Economics and arbitrage will force change that will take years to become the new normal for a league still operates in the 1980s.

Apr 12, 2004
The Moose is Loose

- - - Updated - - -

:kiss:

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
No joke i randomly tuned in on this game in the second half while it was 1:0 and i switched off at 2:0 as it seemed done already to then check on the Forrest with Everton game which also had drama and late goals , but i only actually seen now what happened at Dortmund, incredible, Werder Bremen was playing well overall but absolutely nobody could have seen this ending coming… :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)