Bundesliga 2022-23 (5 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Both yes and no. In terms of offensive firepower/pace/athleticism and stamina is the Bundesliga certainly better.

In terms of pure defending and positioning on the field is Serie A better.

They are two totally different Leagues in terms of tactical approach hence I think it’s difficult to compare them.
They are different indeed just like all of the teams are different, yet they play against one another and compare.

EPL is totally different than Serie A but there's no way Italian league is a better one.

I don't think what to think about Serie A vs Bundesliga. Italian league is definitely less entertaining and more boring to watch. But there's way more competition in Serie A it can't even be compared. It's very hard to get points from Napoli, Roma, Lazio, Fiorentina. Let alone Inter and Milan. While in German there's Dortmund and that's it.

Apr 12, 2004
Both yes and no. In terms of offensive firepower/pace/athleticism and stamina is the Bundesliga certainly better.

In terms of pure defending and positioning on the field is Serie A better.

They are two totally different Leagues in terms of tactical approach hence I think it’s difficult to compare them.
Not "Yes and No," he's wrong. German teams have done better than Italian teams in the CL in the past 15 years.

- - - Updated - - -

No no no, it is okay because don't you know they actually have 50+1 so that makes it all okay.
And we still challenge....

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
So it seems Bunde is finished before it even started.
Just give bayern the title and send Dortmund, Leverkusen and Leipzig in the cl, asign them a random order between them for 2 - 4 places and call it a day.
No need to continue with this farce.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

Apr 12, 2004
So it seems Bunde is finished before it even started.
Just give bayern the title and send Dortmund, Leverkusen and Leipzig in the cl, asign them a random order between them for 2 - 4 places and call it a day.
No need to continue with this farce.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk
You had such a good message until I saw you had a shite phone. Now I want your paystubs for the last six months to make sure you aren't using a library's wifi to post this.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
They are different indeed just like all of the teams are different, yet they play against one another and compare.

EPL is totally different than Serie A but there's no way Italian league is a better one.

I don't think what to think about Serie A vs Bundesliga. Italian league is definitely less entertaining and more boring to watch. But there's way more competition in Serie A it can't even be compared. It's very hard to get points from Napoli, Roma, Lazio, Fiorentina. Let alone Inter and Milan. While in German there's Dortmund and that's it.
Bayern would rape most Serie A teams as well in its current state, just saying.

This pace and athletisicm is not something most Serie A teams can cope with really. It’s many years ago but I remember Roma - Bayern in 2014, 0-5 to us after 35 mins. This was a strong Roma back then.

Serie A is more competitive now, but that was more due to Juventus regressing imo. Milan should have no business winning a Serie A title with their current squad.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Bayern would rape most Serie A teams as well in its current state, just saying.

This pace and athletisicm is not something most Serie A teams can cope with really. It’s many years ago but I remember Roma - Bayern in 2014, 0-5 to us after 35 mins. This was a strong Roma back then.

Serie A is more competitive now, but that was more due to Juventus regressing imo. Milan should have no business winning a Serie A title with their current squad.
PSG would rape most of Serie A but that doesn't mean that Ligue 1 is a stronger league.

Apr 12, 2004
It's like Neuer thinks it's the 2014 WC constantly. He is still trying to understand why Goetze wore a different shirt today.

- - - Updated - - -

Save your reproductive material.

- - - Updated - - -

Phonzie just closed 75 meters at the same time the opposing player closed 45.

- - - Updated - - -

None of this would happen in Belgium.

- - - Updated - - -

Moose plays way too much a youngster, he always tries to play the hard pass or play forward. He needs to learn to make the easy pass or the easy position.

- - - Updated - - -

Sane worked hard for that and Maz jerked him off.

Last edited:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Meh, blow outs happen in every league. Top teams are so good that if you make a few mistakes early on you’ll end up losing 5-1 without playing too bad. That said, German farmers are better than Italian farmers.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Meh, blow outs happen in every league. Top teams are so good that if you make a few mistakes early on you’ll end up losing 5-1 without playing too bad. That said, German farmers are better than Italian farmers.
Spot on.

You think Liverpool will get their 20th this year or City to take the third in a row?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)