Bundesliga 2022-23 (12 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I wouldn't want a straight Bobby Lew replacement. I would want to play with a bunch of CAMs.
Dont do that, Bayern always had a great striker with strong character, this is your tradition. Start making those changes and u will end up like Juve, when they wanted to play more flashy etc and sacked Allegri for Sarri. 3 years from now, we got our Allegri back and are struggling to get back to the top. In the long run I cant see team functioning with out striker if u dont have great goalscoring wingers and no Mane is not enough.
I wouldnt also trust Nagelsmann to make that transtion properly - this guy will be sacked at the of the season imo.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Only annoying part about Bayern fans in America is that they hang on to some long ago ancestor to declare themselves Germans and act like they're first generation immigrants. And of course they picked the best team in Germany and not some club from the town where their family is from because of course they would.
It's the same thing with Juve fans from US, UK, Canada though...

Apr 12, 2004
Dont do that, Bayern always had a great striker with strong character, this is your tradition. Start making those changes and u will end up like Juve, when they wanted to play more flashy etc and sacked Allegri for Sarri. 3 years from now, we got our Allegri back and are struggling to get back to the top. In the long run I cant see team functioning with out striker if u dont have great goalscoring wingers and no Mane is not enough.
I wouldnt also trust Nagelsmann to make that transtion properly - this guy will be sacked at the of the season imo.
Welp, we now have Mathys Tel, whoever that is.

Expensive kid.

And you know we paid RB 25 Million to get Nags, right? He's the most expensive manager in history, is Bavarian, and grew up a Bayern fan. He's going nowhere. He's in the start of year two of a five-year deal.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Welp, we now have Mathys Tel, whoever that is.

Expensive kid.

And you know we paid RB 25 Million to get Nags, right? He's the most expensive manager in history, is Bavarian, and grew up a Bayern fan. He's going nowhere. He's in the start of year two of a five-year deal.
Yeah, I know about Tel, some say new Mbappe, but lets see, the comparision to Kylian is right because sames as him I see Tel on the wing, so not exactly ur typical CF.
Didnt know that Nagelsmann is a Bavarian by blood, tbh im his big hater, dunno why people see so much in him, for me he will be a failure. Complicates everything too much to be fancy and appreciated as a modern coach, but does this really works so far? I wouldnt say so

but what do u think about him?

Apr 12, 2004
Yeah, I know about Tel, some say new Mbappe, but lets see, the comparision to Kylian is right because sames as him I see Tel on the wing, so not exactly ur typical CF.
Didnt know that Nagelsmann is a Bavarian by blood, tbh im his big hater, dunno why people see so much in him, for me he will be a failure. Complicates everything too much to be fancy and appreciated as a modern coach, but does this really works so far? I wouldnt say so

but what do u think about him?
I know he's never been fired from a job, is Europe's most in-demand German behind Klopp and maybe Flick, and the club has spent more money in one transfer season than we ever have to get him the players he wants. He, Brazzo, and Kahn seem to see the longevity in the club with him at the forefront, he's almost two years younger than I am (I'm Lewandowski's age, I think) and he's in a position to get buy-in from the only three players that matter: Mueller, Neuer, and Kimmich.

The rest of the team will fall in line or roll out. Davies and Coman love him, he's like having your buddy who is a huge nerd be your manager, he introduced iPads on the sidelines, introduced data management (for players, lineups; "if you play here you are less efficient than if you play here.")

I'm not a HUGE cocksucker when it comes to Bayern, we do well sometimes, we do shitty sometimes, I agree and disagree with what we have done with Suele, Alaba, and Thiago, but hey, if you want to leave, you do.

I know that Hoeness, KHR, are gone. Well, "gone."

This is just the next generation of style, play, business, money, effort, attempt....whatever you want to add to that.

Kahn and the Board, the younger members of the team, they fully embrace him. To the point that I don't think anyone except Heyckes after he won has been as supported in my lifetime. They are upending and completely modernizing the squad, the way we play, everything.

You may be right that it could take a year or two and he could falter here or there, but a more impassioned and truly fun person to play for, I don't think there is.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I hear he also uses computer presentations, Power Point presentations to be more precise, to convice players to join them. They are seriously ahead of any other club.

"When a player from a certain position leaves, the software scours the market seeking to identify similar data points, in order to find players who fit into the club’s profile and also estimate the financial bill associated with bringing them in. "
So the software decide that they should replace Lewandowski with Mane and De Ligt, thats next level analisys.

Apr 12, 2004
Bayern use FM, they should be honest
Just like me.

- - - Updated - - -

I hear he also uses computer presentations, Power Point presentations to be more precise, to convice players to join them. They are seriously ahead of any other club.

"When a player from a certain position leaves, the software scours the market seeking to identify similar data points, in order to find players who fit into the club’s profile and also estimate the financial bill associated with bringing them in. "
So the software decide that they should replace Lewandowski with Mane and De Ligt, thats next level analisys.
De Ligt and Mané in particular were otherwise unknown, thank god they have that computer.
Yea, they hadn't already lined those up for a couple years in advance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)