Bundesliga 2019/20 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
whataboutism

There are barely racist chants in bundesliga and they are punished harder than anywhere else
I'm not talking about Bundesliga. I'm talking about football in general, i am sure if other leagues had similar chants it would be all over headlines.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Tell me if you read it how i read it @lgorTudor

IMG_20200304_214300-01.jpeg
Is this still popular in Germany? I haven't seen Teletext since my dad used to look for the football scores back in the 90s.

BTW I saw Jude Bellingham twice live against Coventry - wasn't impressed at all. But he is only 16. Hardly Rooney at 16, put it that way.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Is this still popular in Germany? I haven't seen Teletext since my dad used to look for the football scores back in the 90s.

BTW I saw Jude Bellingham twice live against Coventry - wasn't impressed at all. But he is only 16. Hardly Rooney at 16, put it that way.
I use it sometimes as well if Im sitting at the tv and feel too lazy to check a result on my laptop or phone

Funny thing is only a certain age group use it/knows about it, young people like teens probably never heard of it lol

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I use it sometimes as well if Im sitting at the tv and feel too lazy to check a result on my laptop or phone

Funny thing is only a certain age group use it/knows about it, young people like teens probably never heard of it lol
Worst thing about teletext, waiting for the page i was reading to come back after it switches to the next one. It felt like eternity sometimes

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Worst thing about teletext, waiting for the page i was reading to come back after it switches to the next one. It felt like eternity sometimes
Ah yes it takes like forever sometimes , especially if the number is just behind the one you used instead of going back it just goes all the way around lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)