Bundesliga 2019/20 (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Is haaland that good or the league that bad ? I seen that dortmund have won so many games by cricket scores this year.
He's good and got talent no doubt about that. But Dortmund also played absolute rubbish teams so far with Augsburg, Köln and now Union Berlin. 3 sides who's not good for anything. Gotta see him against better opposition, the first big test will come against PSG and there after Bayern. There's also games against Gladbach, Leverkusen and so in between. Clubs that are better than the first mentioned.

And last is Dortmund the perfect club to play for if you're a striker. It's all about attacking and they get chances created on a silver platte for them because of their aggressive/attacking style of football.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
To do what though? We create fuck all and most of our final balls are aimed at Ronaldo

We have possibly the most lethal goalscorer ever we need a fucking midfield that isn't fucking lower mid table quality when it comes to chance creation
To have an actual presence in the box? As much as the midfield is a problem we also never have multiple people in the box who demand attention. Dybala, CR, Higuain are all out there somewhere wanting the ball and no one is being #9 in the box.

We're not talking about spending 100m on a striker when we need midfielders. His cost was 20-30m ffs, the literal definition of what our directors always talk about - opportunities.
He and Raiola chose the best club to continue to develop.

For us it would take at least 6 months to "adapt".
That's fine when you have a clear cut better choice or someone like Evra (Sandro) or Marchisio (Pogba) who doesn't deserve to be kicked to the curb just like that. Paratici literally tried to exile 2/3 of our strikers just a few months ago and now we can't promise minutes to a generational talent because Higuain has a stable relationship with his kebab dealer?

Valid excuse would be if we had someone like Icardi who's still young and doesn't need competition or Aguero in attack who's still kicking ass or we had no money and whatever. 2 of our strikers are old, Haaland and Dybala would be an ideal pairing, we just paid 45m for Kulusevski in a stacked position, want to renew Matuidi's contract and this guy cost peanuts.

- - - Updated - - -

Eriksen was much worse.
Don't even get me started on that. We'll force everyone and their mother to play behind the strikers but when an actual hard working, natural player for that position is available then nah.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
He and Raiola chose the best club to continue to develop.

For us it would take at least 6 months to "adapt".
Absolutely agree with the first part. Dortmund probably was the best destination for him.

2nd part - Adapting is not the problem. We just happen to have 3 WC strikers with Ronaldo, Higuain and Dybala - naturally he wouldn't get nearly as much time as he gets at Dortmund, a team that has no striker in the squad except for him.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Higuain is not a WC player at his point lmao. Dybala and Ronaldo have nothing to do with Haaland, they don't play the same position. All 3 could play together no problem. And Sarri is rotating Dybala and Higuain anyway.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
His cost was 20-30m ffs, the literal definition of what our directors always talk about - opportunities.
What are you gonna do if he doesn't wanna come because other clubs simply suit his needs better? You can hardly deny that he's made the right choice with Dortmund from his perspective.

- - - Updated - - -

Higuain is not a WC player at his point lmao.
But Cavani is lmao.

- - - Updated - - -

Higuain is not a WC player at his point lmao. Dybala and Ronaldo have nothing to do with Haaland, they don't play the same position. All 3 could play together no problem. And Sarri is rotating Dybala and Higuain anyway.
Twist it however you want, at Dortmund he has way less competition and it's a much better club for young strikers to develop.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
What are you gonna do if he doesn't wanna come because other clubs simply suit his needs better? You can hardly deny that he's made the right choice with Dortmund from his perspective.
I will make sure I suit his needs better. I convinced De Ligt, Pogba, Dybala and others that I suit their needs best and won't lose to fucking Dortmund with all due respect. Dortmund had Paco who was decent but they sold him because they wanted a generational striker instead.

But Cavani is lmao.
Not sure what that has to do with anything, but you've been trying this 'joke' (or whatever it is) for a few weeks now so I'll indulge you. No, Cavani is not WC right now because of injuries and lack of playing time. And he may never be again. But until a couple of months ago he absolutely was. Scoring for fun all decade (best scorer of the decade other than Messi and CR) and coming off an excellent World Cup. He didn't have to change two clubs on loan in one season and didn't have teams literally playing hot potato with him to not get stuck with his fat ass as some others. In short - we'll see when he gets healthy and plays regularly again, for PSG, Atletico or wherever.

Twist it however you want, at Dortmund he has way less competition and it's a much better club for young strikers to develop.
Twist it however you want - Juventus didn't make the best offer and didn't promise the best environment for his future when they were fully in position to do so.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Buying fucking Kulusevski for 43 milion while Haland is 30...... This is unbelievable. This year's transfer policy has been from bad to worse. Its like inters after theybwon the tripleta. Its like we are deliberately trying to degrade ourself. Im honestly scared about where our team is going.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Not quite. But defenitely special special striker. And Half of Tuz were trying to tell me just a month ago he is flash in the pan not worth risking 30m clause on.
I just said I'd rather get somebody like Pogba or SMS over him. Also Bundasliga is easy to shoot up unlike Serie A which is the best defensive league in the world with unmatched defending strategies

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I just said I'd rather get somebody like Pogba or SMS over him. Also Bundasliga is easy to shoot up unlike Serie A which is the best defensive league in the world with unmatched defending strategies
But we were never getting Pogba or SMS in January, while this kid was available for more 30m this month. Thats why, there was no argument against it. I'm fine with it tho, if it's true his clause is just 75m. We have to be on him like white on rice as soon as he is looking to move.

And I dont get why the goal posts keep getting moved for this kids insane productivity. First it was just little Austria after scoring 4 hat tricks in a month, then it was just CL goal stage after being the most proficient debutant since young Shevchenko in CL with 8 goals in 4 starts and 2 subs.

And now its just Bundesliga in attacking team. Well, he can only face what's infront of him, faces the same opponents everyone else face, and so far this kid is showing he is insane scorer. 7 goals in first 3 games (and only 1 start) in first time in a TOP league. Thats top level debute.

Gives you bang for every buck so far.

Let this sink in for everyone, for all competitions since June youth world cup (where he also made record 9 goals in a single game), this mofo so far in January. Has 48 goals in 31 games.

He will NOT stay for long in Dortmund at this rate.

I'm looking forward to seeing him in CL again vs PSG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)