Bundesliga 2019/20 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Before going to Bayern Carlo didn't speak German neither did Pep

Hopefully Max isn't stupid enough to take the job. They just another club valuing beautiful football over results.
Max would make them a dangerous team in Europe but I'd be curious to see at which extent he would alienate their fanbase

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
The way Allegri made Juventus play in that second leg against Atletico is nothing short of a genius coaching. Kovač will never do something similiar, not even in 100 years. If i had to choose between those two, my obvious answer would be Allegri. But Bayern should do everything to bring Ten Hag, i could live with Flick to take over for the rest of the season.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Allegri doesn't give shitty press conferences and weird answers, he takes responsibility when things doesn't go the right way, he doesn't throw the players under the bus like Kovac did instead of admitting his own shortcomings - I would welcome him

My first choice is EtH though

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
I hope you get mourinho then
Understandable..I cannot wait to find out the next club dumb enough to hire him either, wont be Bayern though.

I would bet on Ten Hag, especially after offering himself on a silver plate a few days ago, but u never know what the clowns have in their mind.

Kovac gone today and Hoeneß soon after the AGM too..life is coming back running through my veins.

I m back :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)