Bundesliga 2018/19 (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
#MY7H >>>>

Lets see what you come up with next year

- - - Updated - - -

Robben whenever fit looked like a difference maker to me, even in his old days. A shame he was out so much
Robben was a massive player for us and will go over in history as one of the best at his position.

If you asked me back in november after we lost to Dortmund away, were trailing with 9 points and playing horrible I wouldn’t have believed we would be able to turn this around.

The media is speculating that Kovac could be sacked even if we win the double.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
He confirmed he's staying after game. I'm on suicide watch actually.
Why?! Better continue with him now before Uli brings in a hack like Van Bommel. He's turned the shit around and won it in the end, now give him reinforcements and see what he can do next season.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Why?! Better continue with him now before Uli brings in a hack like Van Bommel. He's turned the shit around and won it in the end, now give him reinforcements and see what he can do next season.
Agreed.

I'm also not a fan of Kovac but if it's a choice between him and van Bommel then I prefer to keep Kovac. Apart from that I would like to get EtH, but not sure he will leave Ajax for a bigger challenge as yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Show must go on :dule::

Thanks Adi for the journey :delpiero:
If it wasn't for us having to get a result today then I wouldn't mind to "give" you a result today. Prefer you in Europe all day instead of some other German clubs like Wolfsburg and Leipzig. Just a shame you didn't get a result at home against Mainz but it's understandable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)