Bundesliga 2018/19 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
embarassing against such weak ass bayern but well deserved given the three missed sitters within first 10 minutes alone and then a few more. Can't miss that much against Bayern

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Damn you know you're shit when you let over the hill, shitty Ribery score two against you :rofl:
I always loved Ribery. Back in the days I wished we had him here. One of the rare wingers that I really loved, despite his ugly face. On the other side, I always hated Robben. Seeing him only makes me want to vomit. Seeing him how he runs in such a weird way holding his hands like a retard, I feel like I'd punch him right in the face.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I always loved Ribery. Back in the days I wished we had him here. One of the rare wingers that I really loved, despite his ugly face. On the other side, I always hated Robben. Seeing him only makes me want to vomit. Seeing him how he runs in such a weird way holding his hands like a retard, I feel like I'd punch him right in the face.
He's a piece of shit that kicks out like a mule everytime he gets manhandled by a fullback. Hateable guy.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Dortmund is gonna need 80pts to win the league, because even at their mediocre current self, Bayern is gonna get there eventually. Will they be able to stay on this level much longer though?

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Ribery was unstoppable in his prime, but that's kinda long ago

About Robben, he can be a giant douche on the pitch, but is a likeable guy outside it. Can't really say the same about Ribery

But when you can do this over and over again, then I go for Robben entertaining wise :p

Last edited:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
LOL Ribery. What a subhuman.

- - - Updated - - -

franck-ribery-salt-bae.jpg

@Osman

- - - Updated - - -

Eating a €1200 gold plated steak (which i personally don't mind. Not my business what he's wasting his money on), but still, i'd say he went a little over board when fans criticised him.

"Let's start with the enviers of you, who probably only exist because of faulty condoms. Fuck you, fuck your mothers, your grandmothers and your entire families." You are nothing but tiny stones in my socks."

Way to handle your fans :baus: @Jethro @BayernFan

Last edited:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Bayern is such a classy club, wow literally the Juventus of Germany :lol3:

THEY ARE JUST LIKE US
SO LIKABLE
What a complete tool. And, no surprise, his wife is as stupid, basically saying the same thing :lol:

Why not just say "It's my money, i can do whatever i want with it."? Thanks for keeping the stereotype of the dumb footballer alive.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

- - - Updated - - -

@Osman

- - - Updated - - -

Eating a €1200 gold plated steak (which i personally don't mind. Not my business what he's wasting his money on), but still, i'd say he went a little over board when fans criticised him.

"Let's start with the enviers of you, who probably only exist because of faulty condoms. Fuck you, fuck your mothers, your grandmothers and your entire families." You are nothing but tiny stones in my socks."

This dude has allways been a full on subterranean grade A mental midget since the way he left Galatasaray. He makes most of the douches in Pro Sports seem like mother Teresa (I can sense an IgorTudor joke coming) in comparison.

I have a French friend who used to follow his Snapchat, everything he uploaded was like a real life mixture of Ali G and Borat characters :sergio:

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

@Osman

- - - Updated - - -

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)