Bundesliga 2018/19 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
@DAiDEViL Someone is on the same page with you. :agree:
I wish bayern fans were on the same cyanide overdose

- - - Updated - - -

Im too lazy to look it up, James apparently said hes going back to Madrid, legit or not? Whats the source?
source is some random boca player

Bayern is in control of james transfer anyway

0% he is going to Madrid

:xfinger:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
And my post isn't clear enough for you as well it seems

- - - Updated - - -

How come you hate Bayern btw?
That wasn't a question for me but i'll say what I think anyways.

I always respect Bayern. I think they're very similar to Juve and there has always been a healthy rivalry between us. Obviously, the management of your club talks too much of crap from time to time but that doesn't really change anything. Honestly I can't understand why some of Juventini hate/dislike this club.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
That wasn't a question for me but i'll say what I think anyways.

I always respect Bayern. I think they're very similar to Juve and there has always been a healthy rivalry between us. Obviously, the management of your club talks too much of crap from time to time but that doesn't really change anything. Honestly I can't understand why some of Juventini hate/dislike this club.
It's mostly the German Juventus fans it seems, since I respect them as well.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
So there is a subset of folks who follow bayern (Germans) and a subset of those who respect bayern (some posters) and the overlap is literally zero

What does this hilarious fact tell us?

Those who 'respect' dont follow
Those who follow don't respect
Cause unlike foreigners, we get to witness the full dose of Bayern bullshittery week in week out.
Just making an observation :p

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
What's up with Frankfurt? How did they improve this much last year and especially this season? This is cool.
@lgorTudor
Kovac built a foundation that incorporated
- a simple but solid gameplan on the pitch
- players well suited for this strategy
- unique team spirit that turnt immigrant thug antics into something positive and powerful. Like when a gang of arabs rape a girl but the arabs are yugos, their dicks are a football and the girl is Bayern

This year Adi widened our game plan, made us more universal while maintaining the great spirit despite losing some key players. He is doing a marvelous job. I can see him at a bigger club in 1-2 years but so far so good. Maybe Bundesliga will open up to investors and then Frankfurt will end up one of the more attractive targets

I still have no idea if everything was possible because of or despite Freddi Bobic tho

Also no matter how hard we decline or relegate to third Division, we will always have beaten Bayern in the Cup Final :tuttosport:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)