Bundesliga 2018/19 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Bayern to bid €150M for De Ligt and De Jong

"According to German outlet Sport Bild (h/t Goal), both players have told Ajax they want to move to the Allianz Arena, potentially giving Bayern a major edge in the pursuit of two of Europe's most exciting young stars."

Hard to believe this, but i'd be so happy if we get at least De Ligt. Massive talent.
That would be fantastic, Bayern also need to show some balls on the transfermarket again. We're a powerhouse financially, so lets use some money again to strengthen the squad

- - - Updated - - -

Btw check out how roasted Uli gets by this Bayern fan :rofl:

Last edited:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Why do the German/BuLi following Juve fans here on Tuz hate Bayern?

It's entirely funny, and I enjoy reading your Bayern-hating posts, just curious.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Why do the German/BuLi following Juve fans here on Tuz hate Bayern?

It's entirely funny, and I enjoy reading your Bayern-hating posts, just curious.
Because they are from head to heels a bunch of hypocrite corrupt criminals from pedo rapists to arsonists to tax evaders or watch smugglers, all while claiming moral highgrounds and dictating other clubs how to behave, all while calling juventus mafia, all while bitching about EPL wages and stealing Buli players for free with wages, all while applying dishonest transfer and communications methods, all while constantly putting pressure on referees like napoli or inter, all while harboring the most disgusting personalities on and off pitch throughout generations, only to pollute our pale blue dot with their sheer existence.

I would give 10 years of my life to see them do a Grande Torino only to cum on the spot where it happened :tuttosport:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Been thinking today that I am not sure I've seen a full Bundesliga match in my lifetime. :think:
Bundesliga clubs have no international appeal whatsoever so it's understandable. They are shielded against foreign intervention by investors and grounded in local identity There is some indescribable comfyness to bundesliga however, something that feels real if you are attending matches or talking with other fans. I believe it's because in Germany people don't flock to 2-3 big clubs like in Italy or Spain but it's encouraged and popular to be proud supporter of your local 3th division shit club which creates a unique and diverse football world. Boring to foreigners, obviously

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Bundesliga was quite exciting until about 3 years ago i would say. lately the quality fell off a cliff if you ask me
I noticed it too
It's a shame there hasn't been a team that consistently compete with Bayern
That somewhat applies to Serie A as well but Bundesliga's true problem is that the places 2-7 are mega weak in comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)