Bundesliga 2017/18 (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Lewandowski was not the reason we lost today. He did his job, he only got one clear chance from what I remember and that was the goal. Else he hit the bar with his free-kick.

I really hate to talk about the ref and always try to avoid it, but how can he not give the penalty in extra time? :sergio: It was a clear penalty.

Doesent take away we played a shit match though. What a way to say goodbye to Jupp, one thing is a lost game, but to do it this way was not what he deserved. No desire, no hunger, no willingness to fight. And we just extended with Robbery :rofl: :baus:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Lewandowski was not the reason we lost today. He did his job, he only got one clear chance from what I remember and that was the goal. Else he hit the bar with his free-kick.

I really hate to talk about the ref and always try to avoid it, but how can he not give the penalty in extra time? :sergio: It was a clear penalty.

Doesent take away we played a $#@! match though. What a way to say goodbye to Jupp, one thing is a lost game, but to do it this way was not what he deserved. No desire, no hunger, no willingness to fight. And we just extended with Robbery :rofl: :baus:
It happens, Frankfurt wanted it more today. I think you guys need to get bailley asap.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)