Bundesliga 2017/18 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
The Cameroon-born player's age has been questioned by some, but speaking to Dortmund's official website in April, his father Joseph said there was no reason to doubt it.

"Right after his birth, I registered him with the German consulate in Yaounde [Cameroon's capital]," Moukoko Sr., who has been living in Germany since the 1990s, said. "The boy can't be older because his mum, Marie, is only 28."

..from espn

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
The Cameroon-born player's age has been questioned by some, but speaking to Dortmund's official website in April, his father Joseph said there was no reason to doubt it.

"Right after his birth, I registered him with the German consulate in Yaounde [Cameroon's capital]," Moukoko Sr., who has been living in Germany since the 1990s, said. "The boy can't be older because his mum, Marie, is only 28."

..from espn
:rofl: @Bianconero81

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

..from espn
like anyone will believe his mom is that young

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)