Bundesliga 2017/18 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
The whole process has been an embarrassing farce and appointing Salihamidzic in the end is the cherry on top. The class clown becomes breakfast director..I could puke really.

The presser was pure slapstick with Brazzo looking to Rummenigge helpless and Hoeneß talking BS all the time..didnt know if I should laugh or cry..senile board.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Do u have something else to say besides ur dumb emotion or maybe u have no idea what happened...please tell me oh u great Bayern expert.
maybe you should notice i didnt comment on his sporting director skills, as there is no one who knows how he will do , but i give him the benefit of the doubt. All i did was to welcome him back

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
maybe you should notice i didnt comment on his sporting director skills, as there is no one who knows how he will do , but i give him the benefit of the doubt. All i did was to welcome him back
Sorry that I gave not away my brain when becoming a member. I m furious with Hoeneß and since he is back he interacts more than ever. Seriously, I was a big fan of him for decades, but he just talks BS most of the times nowadays mostly looking like a senile hypocrite and I see his interactions as negative. He is the reason Lahm didnt agree to become DoF, cos Hoeneß was not willing to give away power. His laughable statements about it r in the net.

Hoeneß wanted Eberl, but Eberl wanted some competences means Reschke had to go and of course Rummenigge didnt want that. So from Lahm and Eberl to countless other names reported to then come up with Brazzo? Embarrassing farce documenting two dinosaurs fighting to keep their power and especially Hoeneß should finally let go. This is the result.

The prototype of a Yes-Man..has not proved anything his only attributes r that he is nice little fellow with Bayern history who can speak some languages. Somebody who is always in good mode, but has never talked any serious stuff that I can remember. Just another puppet without any say and thats not what I want sorry.

Lahm will be on the Bayern Board in a few years anyway, but nevertheless....

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Sorry that I gave not away my brain when becoming a member. I m furious with Hoeneß and since he is back he interacts more than ever. Seriously, I was a big fan of him for decades, but he just talks BS most of the times nowadays mostly looking like a senile hypocrite and I see his interactions as negative. He is the reason Lahm didnt agree to become DoF, cos Hoeneß was not willing to give away power. His laughable statements about it r in the net.

Hoeneß wanted Eberl, but Eberl wanted some competences means Reschke had to go and of course Rummenigge didnt want that. So from Lahm and Eberl to countless other names reported to then come up with Brazzo? Embarrassing farce documenting two dinosaurs fighting to keep their power and especially Hoeneß should finally let go. This is the result.

The prototype of a Yes-Man..has not proved anything his only attributes r that he is nice little fellow with Bayern history who can speak some languages. Somebody who is always in good mode, but has never talked any serious stuff that I can remember. Just another puppet without any say and thats not what I want sorry.

Lahm will be on the Bayern Board in a few years anyway, but nevertheless....
Let me make it clear that i absolutly also dont like Uli. He done so much for Bayern (in the past), but its time to move on. He should never been back in the club after he came out of prison, he is a hypocrite at its worst as you say.

About Brazzo i will still give him a chance to prove himself before judging him

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
The whole process has been an embarrassing farce and appointing Salihamidzic in the end is the cherry on top. The class clown becomes breakfast director..I could puke really.

The presser was pure slapstick with Brazzo looking to Rummenigge helpless and Hoeneß talking BS all the time..didnt know if I should laugh or cry..senile board.
Wanna trade Brazzo for Beppe? :tuttosport:

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
Wanna trade Brazzo for Beppe? :tuttosport:
Beppe would jump out of the window.

- - - Updated - - -

Let me make it clear that i absolutly also dont like Uli. He done so much for Bayern (in the past), but its time to move on. He should never been back in the club after he came out of prison, he is a hypocrite at its worst as you say.

About Brazzo i will still give him a chance to prove himself before judging him
Fair play and prob the right thing to do.

I m bit different though :D

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Brazzo will try to sign Pjanic and offer 70mil but beppe will insist on 50mil so they will settle at 30
but we will atleast be able to use those 70M to bring Vidal back. Brazzo wont take a top player from us if we dont have a replacement lined up

also forgot to say, Barbarez gonna be coach. Ancelotti fired after this season

Mar 10, 2009
They look really fragile. I think Bayern will spiral down in these next couple of years. A lot of their best players that made them great either got too old or moved on now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)