Bundesliga 2017/18 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
So you would not bang? Not even a little? Show a pic of your girl...if she is better, then I will believe you. If you say that you're single and all about getting laid, then you are just like Fr3sh! Internet nerd that is!

EDIT: :p :snoop:
Of course i'd bang her.

- - - Updated - - -

Jesus fuck, that girl looks like a matchstick smuggling two oranges.
:lol: This.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
So you would not bang? Not even a little? Show a pic of your girl...if she is better, then I will believe you. If you say that you're single and all about getting laid, then you are just like Fr3sh! Internet nerd that is!

EDIT: :snoop:
Would not. Why would you? She is literally a walking stick, don't you see her? No love handles to speak of lol. There's a limit to too skinny and she reached it.

Götze needs to feed her asap.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Would not. Why would you? She is literally a walking stick, don't you see her? No love handles to speak of lol. There's a limit to too skinny and she reached it.

Götze needs to feed her asap.

Well stick is much better than some fat brazilian for sure...dem brazilians with their huge asses :yuck: But yea, some curves (very very little curves) are dope.

Götze looks like Higuain when he joined...does it mean that he will join us too?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Mainz signed Kenan Kodro. Any good? @zizinho
I know very little about him. He was a big talent few years ago, even called up for the Spanish (U19 i think) NT, and only got the papers to play for us recently. Saw him vs Greece recently where he was subbed in for an injured Lulic and did a good job out of position on the left wing (considering he had Zukanovic supporting him at LB lol), even got himself into 2-3 chances against a stacked Greece defense. Hes a tall CF thats technically very good, can pass, can run with the ball. No idea about his finishing though, havent seen him shoot enough

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Only Klicked on it because of the thumbnail @Osman @Fr3sh :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

Put it on mute though.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh Fuck off with Lewandowski :lol: @piotrr

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
@DAiDEViL and @lgorTudor playing favourite game with favourite club and player. :touched:

@1:14 :touched:

Haha, fifa sucks, but her friend was super hawt.

Alexander Rybak, Norways eurovision pride lol, met him once after he won, group of us in same restaurant as him in Stockholm, dude is super nice but shy. We convinced waiter to let us put his song on speaker and pretty much whole restaurant sang it along (for laughs) with him giggling red faced :lol:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Only Klicked on it because of the thumbnail @Osman @Fr3sh :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

Put it on mute though.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh Fuck off with Lewandowski :lol: @piotrr
Would baaaaannnnngg

Lewa is life bro, I know you wish we had Lewa instead of fatman.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Best CF in the world.

Tho he lost alot of points for me for crying about not winning top scorer and how he is severely dissapointed in his teammates for not helping him. Stfu you emo :D

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Best CF in the world.

Tho he lost alot of points for me for crying about not winning top scorer and how he is severely dissapointed in his teammates for not helping him. Stfu you emo :D
I was very irritated at him too , but it seems it was his agent that was speaking shit. At least thats what Carlo says.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)