Bundesliga 2017/18 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
hes gonna overtake Pizzaro as the all time foreign top scorer in BL history by 2019.

Pizzaro 434 games, 191 goals
Lewa 240 games, 164 goals
Elber 260 games, 133 goals
Ibisevic 271 games, 108 goals
Ailton 219 games, 106 goals
Chapuisat 228 games, 106 goals
Bum Kun Cha 308 games, 98 goals
Aubameyang 140 games, 96 goals
Yeboah 223 games, 96 goals
Barbarez 330 games, 96 goals
Robben 179 games, 93 goals
Lippens 242 games, 92 goals
Polster 181 games, 90 goals

players in bold are still active

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Lol why so arrogant?

There were actually talks about Ibisevic coming to Bayern as Lewandowski backup
i like Ibisevic, didnt hear about the links to Bayern but would be good move for him. had it not been for the injury in 2009, who knows how good his career would have been. Hoffenheim looked like the team to take Bayern down that season with him (before Wolfsburg turned out to be the one), and looked like midtable fodder without him. such a shame. my point was, if he can score 100+ goals with all his injury problems, bad form for entire seasons and all that, then Dzeko who was at 66 (and VWs all time top scorer) in like 3 seasons, could have reached 200 by now.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
i like Ibisevic, didnt hear about the links to Bayern but would be good move for him. had it not been for the injury in 2009, who knows how good his career would have been. Hoffenheim looked like the team to take Bayern down that season with him (before Wolfsburg turned out to be the one), and looked like midtable fodder without him. such a shame. my point was, if he can score 100+ goals with all his injury problems, bad form for entire seasons and all that, then Dzeko who was at 66 (and VWs all time top scorer) in like 3 seasons, could have reached 200 by now.
I get you, i just dont always get this disrespect many have for the BL. Im not talking about you, but in general. Its mostly PL fans though, never heard La Liga fans shit talking the german League from what i remember

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I get you, i just dont always get this disrespect many have for the BL. Im not talking about you, but in general. Its mostly PL fans though, never heard La Liga fans shit talking the german League from what i remember
well many english people and EPL fans only realized how good an all time great like Pirlo is 3 years before his career ended, so they arent to be taken seriously.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
well many english people and EPL fans only realized how good an all time great like Pirlo is 3 years before his career ended, so they arent to be taken seriously.
Am i wrong if i say La Liga, Bundesliga and Serie A all had greater players than the English League? Some of the biggest players ever played in those Leagues

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Am i wrong if i say La Liga, Bundesliga and Serie A all had greater players than the English League? Some of the biggest players ever played in those Leagues
yep, mostly because of all the great domestic players they had. England cant keep up in terms of all time greats with those 3 nations, but they sure had a lot of international stars in recent years thanks to all the money

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
yep, mostly because of all the great domestic players they had. England cant keep up in terms of all time greats with those 3 nations, but they sure had a lot of international stars in recent years thanks to all the money
Agreed. But history wise they just never had a Beckenbauer, Lothar M, Rummenigge, Platini, Zidane, Ronaldo (old one) Van Basten and so on. Bobby Charlton, George Best and so on are great ones, but not in the same league imo - never seen those play so might be wrong

Offcourse they had Ronaldo, Henry and so in newer times but the stars they have today are just quite meh

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
You dont rate Dybala?
Not really. He's a top talent, but he's got too many shades of Higuain. Doesn't show up in big moments like Vidal. I like players that show their best in big games, and Dybala ain't it. Asenscio now that's a talent I rate really highly, and Jesus the Black at Man City, and Mbappe too.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Not really. He's a top talent, but he's got too many shades of Higuain. Doesn't show up in big moments like Vidal. I like players that show their best in big games, and Dybala ain't it. Asenscio now that's a talent I rate really highly, and Jesus the Black at Man City, and Mbappe too.
I like Dybala, but find him overrated as well. Not a bad player at all though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)