Bundesliga 2016/2017 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
German clubs have always had close ties to sponsors, you've had fricken Bayer Leverkusen in the league for many years, plus all the other teams who are a step away from being a sporting branch. The Germans really are the European version of the Japanese.

Having said that, the whole Red Bull thing is a joke now. It might be acceptable in new markets like the US or whatever but taking over notable clubs went beyond that, as is the case for Austria Salzburg (and would be for Udinese).
Nah, they can fuck off from here as well.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
German clubs have always had close ties to sponsors, you've had fricken Bayer Leverkusen in the league for many years, plus all the other teams who are a step away from being a sporting branch. The Germans really are the European version of the Japanese.
wat?? your corporate and capitalistic insinuation is a tad bit off.

u know the story of bayer leverkusen and german football and why the bundesliga is only 50 years old??

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Leipzig :heart:

Hope they fuck up the BL.
pretty lame

Clearly RB's best shot in a footballing sense is a Hoffenheim scenario medium-term, so there is no realistic chance they will ever threaten Bayern. That reduces the acceptable reasons of cheering for a side like this to zero.

Wait I forgot, they have some shitty austrian players and the syndicate is owned by an austrian :andyandbarcelona:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It's all about money, how much is the Red bull owner willing to pour in as sugar daddy? He seems to be ambitious, but more in immediate mid level way since he seems to focus on a more sensible youthful talent gathering approach.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
pretty lame

Clearly RB's best shot in a footballing sense is a Hoffenheim scenario medium-term, so there is no realistic chance they will ever threaten Bayern. That reduces the acceptable reasons of cheering for a side like this to zero.

Wait I forgot, they have some shitty austrian players and the syndicate is owned by an austrian :andyandbarcelona:
Dude Red Bull tastes awful and I hate Salzburg (well hate is too strong probably, don't really care that much about them).

Initially I disliked Rasenballsport too, but after seeing how riled up they gdt the rest of BL fans, I can't help but feel affection for them :lol:

Same with HSV the past few seasons, only that RB provokes much much better reactions.

- - - Updated - - -

But I really think that they're the only team able to at least somewhat challenge Bayern for their spot in the long term - provided RB don't lose interest (could see them shifting to the PL in a couple of years).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)