Build/Predict Your Juve (23 Viewers)

petszata

Jul 7, 2020
3-5-2

Szczęsny, Gatti, Bremer, Danilo, Weah, Pogba, Locatelli, Rabiot, Kostic, Chiesa, Jonathan David

Perin, De Winter, Bonucci, Rugani, Singo, Fagiolo, Rovella,Miretti, Iling Jr, Kean, Milik

My guess atm.

Out: Vlahovic 70 million euros out, Soule 15, Mckennie 20, Zakaria 20, Arthur 0 (loan save some wages) Rannochia 8, Hans Nicolussi 6, Cambiaso loan, Alex Sandro 0 save salary.

In: Jonathan David 40 (+bonus lower salary then Dusan), Singo 10,

With salaries/plusvalenza included that should let us save alot of cash, which is our goal this mercato.

I could see Hujisen and Yildiz getting a chance to break into the senior team to.
That team is a joke even in Seria A. Hopefully we ended buying a midfielder. and real RB and LB

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
That team is a joke even in Seria A. Hopefully we ended buying a midfielder. and real RB and LB
Well not entirely true when all available but Mr one game a season makes it a bit tough.
Also a different manager with a more positive attitude could make the team look way better but thats for another season.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Well no idea to buy a "real RR and LB" when we don't use play a lineup with them.

I only predict what I believe will happen, not what I want. Still I think you overrate Serie A alot, our team on paper can and should compete
Thank you. Finally someone who gets it.
Serie A isnt that strong although its not close to a Turkish level as someone suggested in another thread.
Our team on paper should be able to compete as it is.
Europe is another thing though but we arent going to play in Europe this coming year arent we...

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Could win Serie A without doubt
No chance.

- - - Updated - - -

Woj
Gatti Bremer Danilo
Weah Loca Kessie Rabiot Kostic
Lukaku Chiesa​

@Bianconero81
:yuck: :inter: You are ambitious, believing that Chiesa is going to stick around to play 3-5-2 under the fraudulent fuck pseudo coach.

Serie A is atrocious, so this team should still make top 4, maybe even top 3.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Correct. And the good thing about that is Weah can play instead of Chiesa and give Max options by tucking McKennie in further or even at the back. So it would become this:

Tek

McKennie Gatti Bremer Danilo

Weah Rabiot Loca Pogba Kostic

Lukaku
Yep, I think Weah will only be deployed as a RM/RW. If Chiesa is sold, he'll have his chances (actually he may be Chiesa's replacement). But if Chiesa stays, I don't see this guy playing much this season.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Where can Linestorm play should we get him considering formation is 3-5-2
With rumors (not including the Lukaku one)
Woj;Gatti Bremer Danilo;Kostic Rabiot Kessie/Fagioli Locatelli/Kessie Weah; Chiesa J.David

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
24 players in the so called first squad:
Szczęsny
Perin
Pinsoglio
Bremer
Danilo
Gatti
De Winter
Rugani
Cambiaso
Alex Sandro
Locatelli
Rovella
Rabiot
Fagioli
McKennie
Pogba
Miretti
Kostic
Chiesa
Iling Junior
Weah
Vlahovic
Kean
Milik

8 players still to get rid off or injured:
Barrenechea
Bonucci
Caviglia
De Sciglio
Frabotta
Pellegrini
Soule
Zakaria

There will be many outcomes still, I wonder who will go from the so called first team? Miretti on loan? probably Cambiaso too and maybe McKennie, but is that enough to register at least one new player (Kessie)?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We shouldn't be playing 3-5-2 to begin with. Hopefully come December, the rancid fuck will be gone. I can already smell the stench of mediocrity and we're not even in August.
We shouldnt be playing 3-5-2 - I think the interpetation is way more important than the formation. Anyway should or shouldnt - Allegri seems to go for it.
Hopefully come December... We were humiliated by Maccabi Haifa Monza and others yet he didnt get the sack. Im afraid he will stay for at least one full season.
You can smell the stench? Unfortuantely we all can..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)