Build/Predict Your Juve (69 Viewers)

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
There is no chance getting 60m from Barennechea, Soule and Iling Jr. Those 3 are max 40m (20m for Iling , 15 for Soule and 5m for Barennechea). Also, no one will pay 5m for Kaio, this guy will be loaned. Sandro will cost us money so at the end will be on 0 if not even on negative balance.
I didn't say we terminate sandro's contract. Some Saudi club intersted in him and we shouldn't expect fee for transfer even we should be gratefull some club want him and satisfy his salary.

With guintoli in charge, players i mention in and out won't make negative balance.
Guintoli is capable of selling player.
Amazingly some of them already out from their peak when he sold them and still with big fees. Allan, Jorginho, Koulibaly, Fabian Ruiz.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Ok since we are linked with both WB and Wingers:
Woj; Bremer Gatti Danilo;Parisi Rabiot Fagioli Locatelli Weah; Chiesa Vlahovic Berardi
Possible changes: SMS for Fagioli or Locatelli, Vlahovic-Hojlund change
CB change - I guess it is still possible but I dont hear any strong links regarding our defense.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Ok since we are linked with both WB and Wingers:
Woj; Bremer Gatti Danilo;Parisi Rabiot Fagioli Locatelli Weah; Chiesa Vlahovic Berardi
Possible changes: SMS for Fagioli or Locatelli, Vlahovic-Hojlund change
CB change - I guess it is still possible but I dont hear any strong links regarding our defense.
If those names above are a starting line up you need to drop one.

Chiesa and berardi are made redundant with a back 3 formation.

Give me a back 4 of danilo gatti Bremer parisi with a midfield trio of rabiot locatelli fagioli and chiesa and berardi flanking vlahovic and I'm a happy man. Easily make top 4 with that.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If those names above are a starting line up you need to drop one.

Chiesa and berardi are made redundant with a back 3 formation.

Give me a back 4 of danilo gatti Bremer parisi with a midfield trio of rabiot locatelli fagioli and chiesa and berardi flanking vlahovic and I'm a happy man. Easily make top 4 with that.
I based it on what probably going to happen. Allegri played most of the season with 3 on the back IIRC.

- - - Updated - - -

That midfield is depressing. Fagiot, Fagioli and Locatelli? That's a barely above average midfield. Fuck Retardi. We shouldn't buy him and we don't need him.
The midfield is indeed depressing but I based it on rumors and not exactly my wish list..

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
It will get us a top 4 position and a champions league entrance. At this point I think that is the goal. We aint winning the scudetto.
Unfortunately I agree but I still hope for Giuntuli to pull some miracles after all the bad mercatos..
Today C.M links us with SMS and Koopmeiners. They say Giuntuli is interested in getting both.
TBH it would improve our midfield in a great way as Koopmeiners isnt an amazing player but he is a very good team player.
SMS needs no introductions..

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i was just browsing fbref stats to check whether i misjudged our players or not. turns out there are a few surprises and some stats also confirm my (or our) observations:
- danilo is actually fucking excellent, no other way to put it. he's above 75 percentile in most stats, average in passing and clearances, only blocks and aerials are weak
- several starters (kostic, bremer, juan, rabiot) and gatti weren't too bad, in fact cuadrado was above average in most categories, weah will have to improve a lot to keep up with finished cuadrado
- vlahovic for a star player is a disaster, stats confirm what we observe (kean has better stats ffs)
- sandro is a schizo, excellent in passing, progressive carries and take-ons, terrible in other metrics like shots, goals, interceptions, clearances
- locatelli, oh boy, the other weak link. other than some defensive stats he's bang average or worse
- miretti doubters should take a look at his scouting report. i wrote this afternoon that i'd keep him and stats actually back that up
- di maria apparently did an excellent job in most metrics bar goals
- mds, mckennie, rugani, bonucci should play elsewhere

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
i was just browsing fbref stats to check whether i misjudged our players or not. turns out there are a few surprises and some stats also confirm my (or our) observations:
- danilo is actually fucking excellent, no other way to put it. he's above 75 percentile in most stats, average in passing and clearances, only blocks and aerials are weak
- several starters (kostic, bremer, juan, rabiot) and gatti weren't too bad, in fact cuadrado was above average in most categories, weah will have to improve a lot to keep up with finished cuadrado
- vlahovic for a star player is a disaster, stats confirm what we observe (kean has better stats ffs)
- sandro is a schizo, excellent in passing, progressive carries and take-ons, terrible in other metrics like shots, goals, interceptions, clearances
- locatelli, oh boy, the other weak link. other than some defensive stats he's bang average or worse
- miretti doubters should take a look at his scouting report. i wrote this afternoon that i'd keep him and stats actually back that up
- di maria apparently did an excellent job in most metrics bar goals
- mds, mckennie, rugani, bonucci should play elsewhere
I understand what you wrote but for 20M I`d sell him.
You didnt mention Fagioli though.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Weah hinted he would play as a WB so I guess we need to look at formations that consist a WB.
3-5-2 3-4-3 are probably the formations that are relevant.

As for our team - Weah is likely to play RWB and the LWB is currently Kostic`s to lose. Parisi - They say we need to offload A.Sandro first so unlikely to happen according to this condition.
CM - Pogba might leave and even if he doesnt, he barely plays anyway. SMS seems Saudia bound, we need to target someone great.
CF - If we sell Vlahovic, I guess we will get Hujlund or some other unfinished product which would be our new prodigy.
Chiesa - I would definitely hope he stays but Im unsure about Allegri`s view.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
3-5-2

Szczęsny, Gatti, Bremer, Danilo, Weah, Pogba, Locatelli, Rabiot, Kostic, Chiesa, Jonathan David

Perin, De Winter, Bonucci, Rugani, Singo, Fagiolo, Rovella,Miretti, Iling Jr, Kean, Milik

My guess atm.

Out: Vlahovic 70 million euros out, Soule 15, Mckennie 20, Zakaria 20, Arthur 0 (loan save some wages) Rannochia 8, Hans Nicolussi 6, Cambiaso loan, Alex Sandro 0 save salary.

In: Jonathan David 40 (+bonus lower salary then Dusan), Singo 10,

With salaries/plusvalenza included that should let us save alot of cash, which is our goal this mercato.

I could see Hujisen and Yildiz getting a chance to break into the senior team to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)