Build/Predict Your Juve (22 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
So according to reports: Woj;Bremer Gatti Danilo;Parisi SMS Fagioli Locatelli Chiesa;Milik Kean
On the bench: Casadei Miretti Weah Illing Kostic Soule and it feels like we need another CF if we do sell Vlahovic.
Anyway all is probably going to change should we really get Giuntuli as he might think of other targets

We seem to be intrested in Zaniolo so he might be Vlahovic's replacement although not exactly a cf

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
People have been associating back 3 with 5 defenders as long as I can remember lol. It's all about flexibility and the movement on the wings.
Let's assume we play 3 at the back. 3-5-2 doesn't really suit Chiesa or Iling Jr and Vlahovic or whoever we bring in will remain isolated up top. 3-4-3 is another option but then you'd have to drop one midfielder, accomodating Chiesa and potentially Zaniolo on the wings with Parisi and Cuads? complementing/supporting the midfield. If we deploy a 3-4-2-1 or 3-4-1-2 formation, I honestly have no clue who would be our guy in the hole in the latter and the two players supporting the lone striker in the former. With the squad we currently have, 3-5-2 is definitely going to be about pussy tactics.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Let's assume we play 3 at the back. 3-5-2 doesn't really suit Chiesa or Iling Jr and Vlahovic or whoever we bring in will remain isolated up top. 3-4-3 is another option but then you'd have to drop one midfielder, accomodating Chiesa and potentially Zaniolo on the wings with Parisi and Cuads? complementing/supporting the midfield. If we deploy a 3-4-2-1 or 3-4-1-2 formation, I honestly have no clue who would be our guy in the hole in the latter and the two players supporting the lone striker in the former. With the squad we currently have, 3-5-2 is definitely going to be about pussy tactics.
Regular 3-5-2 Nope it doesnt but Allegri`s 3-5-2 arent really 3-5-2. I put in my lineup Milik and Kean but its more probable to see one of them start or even a new forward start. I just dont have a name so I put 2 forwards.
Anyway what I meant is Allegri shows one formation but plays it way differently than the official 3-5-2.
Illing would probably be on the bench anyway and we would probably adjust our formation or hybrid it a bit more when subbing him on.

Pussy tactics? probably and its not even about the formation...

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
idk if this is my ideal xi or formation, but I could see something like

Tek

Cambiaso Bremer Danilo Parisi

SMS Locatelli Pogba

Chiesa Vlahovic Kostic

Fagioli vice Pogba so he'll essentially be a starter lol.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Carnesecchi
Danilo Bremer scalvini parisi
Fagioli rovella locatelli
Zaniolo vlahovic chiesa

I know it won't happen but fuck I'd love to see a core of Italians in this team building the future.

I reckon that will still make the top.4.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I like the defense and I am partial to that attack too, but that midfield is underwhelming.
Both could be really great in the future while I still rate Locatelli.
Insert SMS and rotate Fagioli and Rovella until ready. If its done right we have a midfield in 2 years and a young one.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Or don't get SMS and have Pogba and Miretti rotate
Pogba when healthy - Well yeah obviously but thats not a given unfortunately.
Miretti is nothing more than average to me. I rather we change formation or use someone out of position instead of him.
Fagioli on the other hand got class and he will improve further under a functioning team. Its now time to get one.

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
Out:
Vlahovic 80
Barennechea 15
Soule 20
Iling jr. 25
Zakaria 20
Mckennie 25
Kaio Jorge 5
Sandro 0
Bonucci 0
Arthur 0
Pjaca 0
Ihattaren 0
Miretti (loan)
Total 190 mill.

In:
Hojlund 45
SMS 35
Hincapie 30
Weah 12
Parisi 10
Mazroui 20
Total: 152 mill.

Surplus 38 mill.
Significantly reduced salary

petszata

Jul 7, 2020
There is no chance getting 60m from Barennechea, Soule and Iling Jr. Those 3 are max 40m (20m for Iling , 15 for Soule and 5m for Barennechea). Also, no one will pay 5m for Kaio, this guy will be loaned. Sandro will cost us money so at the end will be on 0 if not even on negative balance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)