Build/Predict Your Juve (123 Viewers)

Arturn

Mar 11, 2022
Szczesny
Cuadrado Bonnuci De Ligt ?
Arthur
Locatelli ?
Dybala Vlahovic ?
You need three players. Maybe four if Dybala leaves. A LB, someone to compliment Arthur and Locatelli, and a LW/F.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
OUT MDS 0m, Perin 0m, Berna 0m, Sandro 5m, Arthur loan with option, Rabiot 10m, Dybala 0m, Morata 0m, Rugani 5m, Pellegrini 5m, Chiellini probably stays as 5th choice CB if Italy qualify for WC

Fagioli and Ranocchia on Serie A loans

Doubt we can talk Everton into it, but if Max wants an experienced striker then Kean out too, someone like Suarez, Cavani, Džeko in

IN Carnesecchi 10m, Bellanova 10m, Parisi 10m, Bremer 30m, Gaya 20m, Pogba 0m, Rovella 0m, Gatti 0m, Soler 20m, Zaniolo 40m, Di Maria 0m

Woj
Danilo-De Ligt-Bremer-Gaya
Zakaria-Locatelli-Pogba
Zaniolo-Vlahović-Chiesa

Carnesecchi
Bellanova-Bonucci-Gatti/Chiellini-Parisi
Soler-Rovella-McKennie
Cuadrado-Kean/Suarez??-Di Maria
Net spend of 115m.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
OUT MDS 0m, Perin 0m, Berna 0m, Sandro 5m, Arthur loan with option, Rabiot 10m, Dybala 0m, Morata 0m, Rugani 5m, Pellegrini 5m, Chiellini probably stays as 5th choice CB if Italy qualify for WC

Doubt we can talk Everton into it, but if Max wants an experienced striker then Kean out too, someone like Suarez, Cavani, Džeko in

IN Carnesecchi 10m, Bellanova 10m, Parisi 10m, Bremer 30m, Gaya 20m, Pogba 0m, Rovella 0m, Gatti 0m, Soler 20m, Zaniolo 40m, Di Maria 0m

Woj
Zakaria-Locatelli-Pogba
Zaniolo-Vlahović-Chiesa

Carnesecchi
Soler-Rovella-McKennie
Net spend of 115m.

For all of these scenarios I think we need to model how many first team deals are actually possible during a summer transfer window. In the past:

Summer 2021:
Signed: 1.5 (Loca and Kaio)
Sold/loaned/released: 4 Demiral, Ronaldo, Buffon and Frabotta

Summer 2020:
Signed: 5 (Chiesa, McKennie, Arthur, Morata, Kulu)
Sold/loaned/released: 6 (Pjanic, Rugani, Costa, Higuain, MDS, Matuidi)

Summer 2019:
Signed: 6 (de Ligt, Danilo, Demiral, Ramsey, Rabiot, Buffon)
Sold/loaned/released: 5 (Cancelo, Spina, Kean, Sturaro, Perin)

I could continue, but I don't think releasing 10 and signing 11 is smth that should be expected or could be done. Nor would it do any good to team chemistry.

I'd say our top priorities are: figure out whether we want to build for 352 or 433 (I'm fine with either, however I'm not fine that rn we're somewhere inbetween these 2 formations) and according to that sign starter B2B CM and LWB or LW first and foremost. Then we can deal with the freebies (if its 433 drop Dybala, if its 352 drop MDS) and plugging the holes that financing those 2 starters will inevitably create.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
For all of these scenarios I think we need to model how many first team deals are actually possible during a summer transfer window. In the past:

Summer 2021:

Summer 2020:

Summer 2019:

I could continue, but I don't think releasing 10 and signing 11 is smth that should be expected or could be done. Nor would it do any good to team chemistry.

I'd say our top priorities are: figure out whether we want to build for 352 or 433 (I'm fine with either, however I'm not fine that rn we're somewhere inbetween these 2 formations) and according to that sign starter B2B CM and LWB or LW first and foremost. Then we can deal with the freebies (if its 433 drop Dybala, if its 352 drop MDS) and possible upgrades.
Sorry, what team chemistry? This team has no chemistry and besides a few players doesn't have anyone important to worry about their chemistry.

The only important chemistry is that Chiesa comes back healthy and Locatelli continues improving. Chiesa and DV have good chemistry from before, rest of it is irrelevant. This team needs changes to its core, not cosmetic ones. Can't be bothered to go check but we did make big changes with Marotta before, Guardiola did it at City, Klopp at Liverpool, Conte and Marotta at Inter etc.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Sorry, what team chemistry? This team has no chemistry and besides a few players doesn't have anyone important to worry about their chemistry.

The only important chemistry is that Chiesa comes back healthy and Locatelli continues improving. Chiesa and DV have good chemistry from before, rest of it is irrelevant. This team needs changes to its core, not cosmetic ones. Can't be bothered to go check but we did make big changes with Marotta before, Guardiola did it at City, Klopp at Liverpool, Conte and Marotta at Inter etc.
Come on, that's too simplistic. I support getting rid of players on high wages that don't contribute much - Rabiot, Sandro, Arthur - but we can't simultaneously get rid of all the squad players too, continuity is important otherwise Allegri will have another 1st season here.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Come on, that's too simplistic. I support getting rid of players on high wages that don't contribute much - Rabiot, Sandro, Arthur - but we can't simultaneously get rid of all the squad players too, continuity is important otherwise Allegri will have another 1st season here.
We will have to agree to disagree then.

When Conte came Marotta rebuilt everything in two seasons. Other examples I mentioned too. This team is not good enough to win, majority of it needs to be changed. I can live with MDS or Pellegrini as backups, but we cannot go into the next season without one starting quality winger (regardless of Dybala), 2 starting quality midfielders, a reliable rotation CB at least and starting quality LB.

- - - Updated - - -

We will have to agree to disagree then.

When Conte came Marotta rebuilt everything in two seasons. Other examples I mentioned too. This team is not good enough to win, majority of it needs to be changed. I can live with MDS or Pellegrini as backups, but we cannot go into the next season without one starting quality winger (regardless of Dybala), 2 starting quality midfielders, a reliable rotation CB at least and starting quality LB.
Fuck it, I can't. Just remembered last night again and barfed. Fuck having MDS and Rugani year in and year out as starters in key CL games.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

Woj
Zakaria-Locatelli-Pogba
Zaniolo-Vlahović-Chiesa

Carnesecchi
Soler-Rovella-McKennie
Net spend of 115m.
Too radical and I don't think we have the money for that. It's better to slowly phase out some players. I expect one of Arthur or Rabiot to remain next year too.

A top CM and a LB is top priority atm. Then we look towards adding another CB and a backup winger.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Too radical and I don't think we have the money for that. It's better to slowly phase out some players. I expect one of Arthur or Rabiot to remain next year too.

A top CM and a LB is top priority atm. Then we look towards adding another CB and a backup winger.
God nooooo

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Sczcesny
Cuadrado Rudiger Deligt Destiny
Locatelli Jorginho Pogba
Zaniolo Vlahovic Chiesa

Bench

Perin
Danilo Bonucci Chiellini/Dragusin Pellegrini
Mckennie Rovella Zakaria
Soule Kean Morata/Ake

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Chiellini out Rudiger in
Sandro out new lb in
Arthur out Jorginho in
Rabiot out SMS/Gravenberch/Pogba in
Bernardeschi out Raspadori in
Kean out experienced backup striker in
Dybala out new winger in

Robee

Jun 21, 2011

Summer 2021:

Summer 2020:

Summer 2019:

I'd say our top priorities are: figure out whether we want to build for 352 or 433 (I'm fine with either, however I'm not fine that rn we're somewhere inbetween these 2 formations) and according to that sign starter B2B CM and LWB or LW first and foremost. Then we can deal with the freebies (if its 433 drop Dybala, if its 352 drop MDS) and plugging the holes that financing those 2 starters will inevitably create.
There was more mercato movement under Marotta. Especially his first 2 years, I'd guess. If there are some guys like Rovella and Fagioli and lots of them will be backups, it's not impossible.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Sczcesny
Cuadrado Bon/Rudiger MDL Udogie
Locatelli Jorginho Pogba
Rasputin Vlahovic Chiesa
I would prefer someone else instead of Raspadori but I guess this is the guy we will be getting..
Morata staying is 50/50 IMO

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Sczcesny
Cuadrado Bon/Rudiger MDL Udogie
Locatelli Jorginho Pogba
Rasputin Vlahovic Chiesa
I would prefer someone else instead of Raspadori but I guess this is the guy we will be getting..
Morata staying is 50/50 IMO
I predict it will be

Danilo Rudi De Ligt ????

Mckennie Locatelli Pogba

Zaniolo/Morata chiesa
Vlahovic

Bellanova Bon Rugani Pellegrini

Rovella Fagioli Zakaria

Cuadrado ??? (Damsgaard would be great)

Kean/Morata

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
Out:
Dybala 13,5M gross
Arthur 6,4M
Rabiot 9M
A. Sandro 11,1M
Chiello 5,5M
Kean 3,2M
Bernard 7,4M
Kaio (loan) 1,5M
Total Salaries saved: 59,1M

In:
Rovella
Pogba 14,1M (11M nett include bonus)
Udogie
Damsgaard
Rudiger 9M (7M nett)
Gatti
Raspadori

With pogba and rudiger 2 biggest earner total 23,1M, means 36M budget for remaining 4. We can save salaries expenses.

Sczcesny
Danilo MDL Rudiger Udogie
McKennie/Zakaria Locatelli Pogba
Chiesa Vlahovic Damsgaard

Sub:
Perin
Bon Rugani gatti
MDS Rovella Zakaria/McKennie Pellegrini
Cuadrado Morata Raspadori

With Dybala surely out and Bernard probably follow, i don't think we will sign another midfielder besides pogba and call back rovella.

**Edited with salaries added

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 109)

• Gian