Build/Predict Your Juve (61 Viewers)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Understand the financial situation. If we offload the players mentioned some will be put back into the market. Otherwise we may as well just sell everyone..recoup the loss and pray to every God like there is that our under 23s can step up and get us to a top 4 spot. And if by some miracle that happens we will then need to spend 500m to assemble any hard decent team to make it past the CL group stage.

Keep in mind chiesa was never cheap either and we some how found the deal that we did.

- - - Updated - - -

Understand the financial situation. If we offload the players mentioned some will be put back into the market. Otherwise we may as well just sell everyone..recoup the loss and pray to every God like there is that our under 23s can step up and get us to a top 4 spot. And if by some miracle that happens we will then need to spend 500m to assemble any hard decent team to make it past the CL group stage.

Keep in mind chiesa was never cheap either and we some how found the deal that we did.

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Expectations:
Donnarumma
Cuadrado De Ligt Badiashile Lodi
De Paul Locatelli Aouar
Chiesa Vlahovic Ronaldo
Reality:
Szczesny
Cuadrado De Ligt Bonucci Alex Sandro
Calhanoglu Arthur Rabiot
Kulusevski Icardi Chiesa​

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Okay so what we know from reports is this:
1. Ronaldo is likely to leave as everyone could see his attitude after he was subbed + rumors + now he moves his cars from Turin...
2. Dybala we would either hear about renewal talk after the season is over or we would know he is going to be sold.
3. Woj - It feels like the plan is to replace him more than to keep him. It feels Donnarumma does want to leave Milan but we have seen it in the past and it didnt go there. 50-50 IMO
4. Locatelli is likely to be signed
5. Allegri Zidane Gattuso and Gasperini seem like the candidates to replace Pirlo - As Allegri is getting closer to Real it seems more of sanity (Zidane) to Gattuso (who isnt that bad but I wouldnt call him great either). Gasperini sounds unlikely for now.

So based on this
Zidane 4-3-3 - Donnarumma CB Locatelli Pogba/Icardi (if Pogba is used in the Ronaldo swap also a CF. If Icardi then nothing further)
CB tough to tell but I think we obviously get one as we definitely need it.
CF - We needed a CF before Ronaldo left so I`d be surprised to not see a CF after his departure.
Expected result - 1st or 2nd in Serie A

Gattusso 4-2-3-1 - Donnarumma CB Locatelli (definitely no Pogba, cant see Gattuso look for him) Icardi
Expected result - Top four (could be 1st but could also be 4th)

Gasperini is unlikely at the moment as it seems like the others have an edge over him.

P.S I dont want Icardi here but I do think there is an actual chance of us getting him now that we are poor and Ronaldo is leaving.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
433 Attacking with overlapping fullbacks pushing up. Liverpool style.

Donnarumma
Cuadrado Deligt Demiral Gosens
Arthur Locatelli DePaul
Chiesa Dybala Ronaldo​

442 Defensive

Donnarumma
Chiesa Arthur Locatelli Depaul
Dybala Ronaldo​

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
Musso? Why?

I can see you really like Atalanta.

No thanks. I'd rather have a CL and Scudetto challenging caliber front line, not a bunch of strikers that guarantee mid-table mediocrity and a EL level squad.
I like them a lot because their stye and mentality playing is very attractive. Musso is a nice keeper, his stats are good.

8 new players during one summer?

No thanks. Our squad is not great but it's not that bad either. It's suicide to do that, both financially and logically.
I know it is not possible, other have posted squads that arent viable too. Is just for fun.
I just would like to see that squad and see how destroys everything in its path.

JuventinoCL

Jul 18, 2014
433 Attacking with overlapping fullbacks pushing up. Liverpool style.

Donnarumma
Arthur Locatelli DePaul
Chiesa Dybala Ronaldo​

442 Defensive

Donnarumma
Chiesa Arthur Locatelli Depaul
Dybala Ronaldo​

Would much rather have Texas boy and even Bentancur on the right of that midfield trio. Arthur is like a cardboard cutout on the pitch

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)