Build/Predict Your Juve (8 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I think the most likely situation with Romero is (if we really want him) we will pay Atalanta a few millions for them to not exercise the option.

Maybe if we pay them 5-10mil this summer, he can just come straight back. Or give them some other youth player for free. No second season loan, no option

I've gotta imagine these small Serie A clubs are hurting post Covid

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
I think the most likely situation with Romero is (if we really want him) we will pay Atalanta a few millions for them to not exercise the option.

Maybe if we pay them 5-10mil this summer, he can just come straight back. Or give them some other youth player for free. No second season loan, no option

I've gotta imagine these small Serie A clubs are hurting post Covid
He’s not that good tbh

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
There is a Rakiblist of players who had good stats this year - I eliminated some like Halland and J.Sancho as we all know the first is almost impossible while the other we wont pay what they`ll ask for anyway. others such as Kane and Son also not on the list as we obviously cant sign them.
Some players are known and some arent (I havent watch at least half of them - its just stats)
Prices taken from Transfermrket:

De Roon 23M - Well known and one of the best at his role (Question is if we need his role)
Tomiyasu 18M - Promising and Asian could be good for publicity
Steven Berghuis 12M I see him performing with Feyenoord but didnt get the feeling he is all that despite being crucial for them
Donyell Malen 30M - We know this guy as well and I think he could be a good addition but I doubt this price will be his sale price
Antony (Ajax) 25M - I like this player but havent watched him more than twice
Pedro Gonçalves 15M (He is amc at Sporting - 15g 4a in 21g) - Anyone watched him?
Jack Grealish 60M - I put him here despite of his fee and the fact he`ll probably cost even more because he is not at a big club.
Ndidi 50M - Very good defensive skills - Dont know much more than that - cant remember him - anyone can share?
Wesley Fofana has some amazing stats with Leicester despite his young age. 30M - havent watched him anyone can share?
Moreno 30M - not young but has a good season at Villareal - I think we were linked with him in the past two months
Alexander Isak 22M - There was a Calciomercato link but thats it (havent watched him)
Oyarzabal 70M - at a very rich club but not a top club
Marcos Llorente 50M - Is he worth it?
Renato Tapia 10M - NA
Emerson 20M - Calciomercato links but thats all - Havent watched
Sasa Kalajdzic 7M - NA
Daichi Kamada 16M - NA
Borna Sosa 6M - NA
Leon Bailey 35M - I think I watched him in the past but maybe I think of another player... anyway NA
Konstantinos Mavropanos 2.5M - Has very good stats in tackling and intercepting (havent watched)
Skhiri 6.5M NA
Samassékou 14M NA
Mittelstädt 7M NA
Kostic 32M NA
Depay - Well this one we all know so I`ll ignore transfermrket on this one. We all know him
Gouiri - Nice - NA
Thauvin 32M (I personally am a fan of his)
Centonze 7M - NA
Djiku 6.5M - NA
Doku 20M - NA
Claudinho 8.5M - NA but he is really doing well in Brazil
Giorgian de Arrascaeta 15M - Dont watch Brazilian football unless I hear about some Neymar popping out...

Anyone can share their thoughts about these players - I know all would like Grealish but are the rest worth it should this be their price?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
3-4-1-2
Tek
Danilo-Bonucci-De Ligt (Demiral over Bonucci preferably)
Chiesa-Arthur-Locatelli-Gosens
De Paul
Morata/Dybala-Ronaldo
Locatelli 40M De Paul 35M Gosens 25M ->90M
Rabiot 25M Ramsey 10M A.Sandro 20M (I doubt we could sell Bernardeschi...) ->55M
Thats 35M in net spending (not including the Morata fee) - I think its doable

The only problem I have with this lineup is why is McK not starting. Maybe change Arthur with McK to bring more stability.
We would still need a good finishing type of CF.

KirilovBG

Sep 5, 2018
Nice lineup. You can play De Paul alongside Ronaldo and Dybala or play La Joya(if finally fit) behind Morata and Ronaldo. We should sell Ramsey and one of Rabiot/Bentancur if both Locatelli and De Paul comes. Chiesa/Cuadrado and Gosens will march on the flanks.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
In: Gosens, Locatelli, Traore, Vlahovic, Zaniolo (unless he doesn’t recover well, let’s see what the Euro’s will bring)

Out: Ramsey, Sandro, players already away on loan

Ronaldo - Morata - Chiesa
Arthur - Locatelli - Bentancur
Gosens - Demiral - De Ligt - Cuadrado
Szczesny

Kulusevski - Vlahovic - Zaniolo
Rabiot/McK - Fagioli - Traore
Pellegrini - Chiellini - Bonucci - Danilo
Buffon​

Would be great if we could add Aouar instead of Bernardeschi.
Het is niet omdat je hem niet tussen de verkopen zet, dat we niet merken dat je Dybala verkoopt, eikel!

Why can’t you be convinced that Romero is as good as gone?:baus:
@Bianco2nero

Last edited:

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
OUT: ~~ 105M
Chiellini retire :(
Romero 18m
Bernardeschi 15m
Fabrotta 10m
Alex Sandro 25m
Ramsey 10m
Mandragora 16m
D.Costa 12m
Desciglio 5m
Rugani 10m
Perin 5m

IN: 185m
Gosens 40m (30m+ fabrotta for example, or 12m+Romero+Fabrotta)
Aoaur 40m
Locatelli 35m
Morata extension 10m
Chiesa 40m
Pellegrini return from loan
Felix Correa, Fagioli and Dragusin permanent 1st team players

Sczcesny
Buffon
Cuadrado Deligt Bonucci Gosens
Danilo Demiral Dragusin Pellegrini
Arthur Locatelli Aoaur
Mckennie Rabiot Bentancur/Fagioli
Chiesa Dybala Ronaldo
Kulusevski Morata FelixCorra

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I would really like to see us pay big bucks to purchase players in the mould of Kante, Verratti, Kroos, and Fabinho. Established stars that are still performing well where we know exactly what they will add to the team. We are not betting on their potential and we are not betting on them reviving their career. We have enough of those already. I dont mind losing Dybala in the process.

Question! How do yall rate Milan's Kessie? Inter and Milan are both in financial ruins would you break the bank to for Kessie and/or Barella?

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
I definitely wouldn't sacrifice Dybala to bring in Kessie or Barella. I wouldn't even sacrifice him to bring in both. Fuck that shit.
Barella is great and soon to be phenomenal, he’ll stay where he is forever. Nobody’s stupid enough to sacrifice Dybala for Kessié, I wouldn’t even sacrifice Bentancur for him.

Dybala can definitely be traded for Bernardo Silva type of player. I would make that trade in a heartbeat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Barella is great and soon to be phenomenal, he’ll stay where he is forever. Nobody’s stupid enough to sacrifice Dybala for Kessié, I wouldn’t even sacrifice Bentancur for him.

Dybala can definitely be traded for Bernardo Silva type of player. I would make that trade in a heartbeat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bentancur is really underperforming.
Last season he was very good so its both bad season and not being a star player mixture.
To me he is as good as Kessie who is not that great anyway..
Sign Locatelli and sacrifice Rabiot who proves to be nothing but a bully.
Instead of him we should get a strong midfielder now thats the tough part as we are not exactly in our best peroid financially.
Basically it means we cant afford Pogba but SMS because of wages should be first priority while we can get Aouar who isnt a goal scoring midfielder and I wouldnt call him an assist maker but he makes the team better OR We could go for the more affordable and probably more suited to what we need in RDP...

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
I would really like to see us pay big bucks to purchase players in the mould of Kante, Verratti, Kroos, and Fabinho. Established stars that are still performing well where we know exactly what they will add to the team. We are not betting on their potential and we are not betting on them reviving their career. We have enough of those already. I dont mind losing Dybala in the process.

Question! How do yall rate Milan's Kessie? Inter and Milan are both in financial ruins would you break the bank to for Kessie and/or Barella?
Barella is the best midfielder in the league, a phenomenon. Inter will do everything to never sell him. I expect them to sell Hakimi and Lautaro in the summer, not him. If there is any chance though, yes, break the bank for him.

Kessie is pretty much what we want McKennie to become. Would be great to have.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
—————— Tek
Danilo-De Ligt-Bonucci-Goosens
——— Arthur-Locatelli
— Kulusevski-Dybala-Chiesa
——————Morata

Out:
Ronaldo (I don’t want him to but I think he wants out) 30m
Alex Sandro 20m
Ramsey 15m
Douglass Costa 10m
Perin
Romero
Rugani

In
Goosens 40m
Locatelli 40m
Depay (free)
Alaba/Boateng (free)
Couple of young players..

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
—————— Tek
——— Arthur-Locatelli
——————Morata

Out:
Alex Sandro 20m
Ramsey 15m
Douglass Costa 10m
Perin
Romero
Rugani

In
Goosens 40m
Locatelli 40m
Depay (free)
Alaba/Boateng (free)
Ronaldo where? the only team I can see him is PSG and you know what? PSG best paid player is Neymar which get 37m/year gross while Ronaldo is on 60m/year gross.
I don't see anyone paying him that much.
The only ones are City (but Guardiola will never sign Ronaldo more Messi if he leaves Barca) and United. But I don't see them breaking the bank financially to get a 37yrs old Ronaldo

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
—————— Tek
——— Arthur-Locatelli
——————Morata

Out:
Alex Sandro 20m
Ramsey 15m
Douglass Costa 10m
Perin
Romero
Rugani

In
Goosens 40m
Locatelli 40m
Depay (free)
Alaba/Boateng (free)
Alaba has already agreed with Real Madrid. Interesting that you don't have him as a starter though.

Pretty average lineup otherwise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)