Build/Predict Your Juve (9 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I think our attack is pretty much impossible to predict next year.
There is a question of who will be the coach - Pirlo or someone else
Then there is the question of Ronaldo - Are we selling him to PSG or will he leave on a free transfer in 2 years.
Then there is the question of Dybala - Not all coaches like him.

I think we will be getting Haaland as I really think we are strongly interested while Real will be satisfied with Mbappe..
Our midfield - There is Aouar and also the contract issue with Pogba - The rest will probably remain the same.
Our defense - MDL Demiral and now seemingly Danilo as well, I dont see us doing anything CB wise
LB - If we are to believe reports - Alaba could arrive and then the question is will he play LB/LWB or will he do the LCB role

I think now more than ever - Its impossible to even predict anything (and I didnt even relate to the Covid issue)

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Anyone wishing a Dybala - Ronaldo partnership is hopefully talking about their FM team. It is a duo that hasn't actually worked and never will.

I'd say Morata is a given at this point unless we buy a great striker soon.

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2020
So let’s say we sign Pogba. That would mean that we’d have Ramsey, Bentancur, McKennie, Rabiot, Arthur and Kulusevski as midfielders.

Maybe time for Kulusevski to join our attack, as we could use another player there. Had played as a SS/AM with Sweden during the last international break, and become MOTM.

Ronaldo/Dybala - Morata/Kulusevski
Ramsey/Pogba
Rabiot/Arthur - McKennie/Bentancur​

Maybe the only real possibility to have a equal share of playtime for everyone?

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
So let’s say we sign Pogba. That would mean that we’d have Ramsey, Bentancur, McKennie, Rabiot, Arthur and Kulusevski as midfielders.

Maybe time for Kulusevski to join our attack, as we could use another player there. Had played as a SS/AM with Sweden during the last international break, and become MOTM.

Ronaldo/Dybala - Morata/Kulusevski
Ramsey/Pogba
Rabiot/Arthur - McKennie/Bentancur​

Maybe the only real possibility to have a equal share of playtime for everyone?
Pogba would mean the exit of one of Rabiot/Ramsey.

Lets say we get Pogba, Depay and Alaba

Szcesny
Deligt Bonucci Alaba
Cuadrado Mkennie Arthur Depay
Pogba
Ronaldo Morata

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)