Build/Predict Your Juve (97 Viewers)

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Sczcesny
Deligt Bonucci Chiellini
Kulusevski Bentancur Arthur Sandro
Dybala Dzeko Ronaldo

Bench: Buffon Pinsoglio Demiral Rugani Danilo Pellegrini Rabiot Mckennie Bernadeschi Costa Fabrotta Caviglia Portanova

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
He played RWB after Bentancur came on.
Yeah but he was more effective as a CM IMO - He constantly broke Samp attempts to go forward.
He did misplace some passes and looked like he needs a bit of confidence but he will get them both right after a few games..

- - - Updated - - -

Sczcesny
Deligt Bonucci Chiellini
Kulusevski Bentancur Arthur Sandro
Dybala Dzeko Ronaldo

Bench: Buffon Pinsoglio Demiral Rugani Danilo Pellegrini Rabiot Mckennie Bernadeschi Costa Fabrotta Caviglia Portanova

Kulusevski in any area that isnt a forward or some attacking winger/Treq is like taking all of his talent and throw it away..
The guy can really dribble into the opponents end and is very good connecting with other players.
The only thing Im worried about him is his stamina to play 90 minutes. If I remember correctly he was subbed on and off during his spell with Parma as well..
Arthur - Shame we didnt see him play but it was the right decision

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
----------------+++--woje-----+-++++++----

--cuadrado---bonu---chiello----sandro

-------------rabiot------mackanagan-------
-----------------------kulu-------------------

---------dyb--------------------------cr7-----------
----------------------morata---------------------

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I think eventually it will be something like this

De Ligt Bonucci Demiral

Cuadrado Arthur Bentancur Berna/Sandro

Dybala Kulusevski
Ronaldo
Will be interesting to see which midfield duo pirlo sticks with. Bentancur was our best midfielder last season with rabiot having a ripper last quarter of a season. Wouldn't think Arthur was brought in to sit on bench and mckennie seems to be a contender as well.

The season is long...plenty of rotation options now which is what we didnt have last season.

Woj
MDL bonucci demiral
Cauds ben10 rabiot sandro
Dybala morata ronaldo

Pirlo was adamant about getting that striker. He must have it in his plans.

Kulusevski misses out...although that front trio may not exactly work cinsidwring dybala suddenly plays out of his best position.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Will be interesting to see which midfield duo pirlo sticks with. Bentancur was our best midfielder last season with rabiot having a ripper last quarter of a season. Wouldn't think Arthur was brought in to sit on bench and mckennie seems to be a contender as well.

The season is long...plenty of rotation options now which is what we didnt have last season.

Woj
MDL bonucci demiral
Dybala morata ronaldo

Kulusevski misses out...although that front trio may not exactly work cinsidwring dybala suddenly plays out of his best position.
Exactly. it seems his formations need a fodder striker to make room for the rest of the team by keeping CBs on their toes. I agree with him in this regard.
This can benefit Dybala so much too.

Kulusevski can even play in a line of 2 mids

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Woj
MDL bonucci demiral
Dybala morata ronaldo

I don’t believe that Morata will be an automatic starter. He will only start in certain games. We needed depth in attack anyway with Higuain and Mandzukic gone.

I think that a 3412 with Kulusevski/Ramsey as the 1 behind Dybala and Ronaldo is the most likely option.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
4-2-3-1 is the best for Pirlo ideas

We have the wings, have #9, dont need to add new midifield and cb, best central pos for Dybala

Sczesny
Buffon

Cuadrado - De Ligt - Demiral - Gosens
Danilo - Bonucci - Chiellini - Frabotta

Bentancur - Arthur
McKennie - Rabiot/Ramsey

Kulusevsky - Dybala - CR7
Berna/Costa - Ramsey/Kulu - Costa/Kean

Morata
Kean

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

Jun 16, 2020
Ronaldo/Vrioni - Dybala/Morata
Kulusevski/Ramsey
Frabo/Berna - Arthur/Rabiot - Benta/McKennie - Chiesa/Cuadrado
Chiellini/Sandro - MDL/Bonucci - Danilo/Demiral
Szczesny/Buffon​

Out: Costa, Rugani, Desci, Khedira

Use U23 players as 3th choice. We can switch Sandro or Danilo to wingback positions of things don’t work out this way. Two players for every position in this way, should be enough to have decent rotations.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
4-2-3-1 is the best for Pirlo ideas

We have the wings, have #9, dont need to add new midifield and cb, best central pos for Dybala

Sczesny
Buffon

Cuadrado - De Ligt - Demiral - Gosens
Danilo - Bonucci - Chiellini - Frabotta

Bentancur - Arthur
McKennie - Rabiot/Ramsey

Kulusevsky - Dybala - CR7
Berna/Costa - Ramsey/Kulu - Costa/Kean

Morata
Kean

Too attacking

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Nonsense, Bayern Muenchen play with 4231, but people dont said they are to attacking

We will see 3 our main outlet come from 3/4 area, using width, with one of the wingback go overlapping (preferably the side with stronger and adeptly defensive CM

And #9 will give option for both 3 attacking minded forward for through ball if he has space or wall pass for them to penetrate

The only problem is the CM, they still not there yet in terms of move efficiently and feel at ease under pressure

And obviously Dybala will be our center of play as he has the most option for passing

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
My "realistic prediction" from Aug 12:
Tek
Buffon

Demiral - Bonucci - deLight
.......?..............?....... Chiellini

Cuadra - Ben10 - Arthur - Gosens
Dest - Partey? - Rabiot - ASandro

Kulu*
Ben10*

Dybala - Ronaldo
Milik​

Apprehensive about signing two players from Atletico and Atalanta. Those coaches extract 150% from their players. Sign Partey if trade offer is good. This CM needs to have ball winning ability.

New AM, if we sign one, should be someone who can act as target man in box with Dybaldo roaming around, not de Paul. And better and more experienced than Kulu.

Ze heart wants Dzeko, da head wants Milik for backup CF role for two years. Dzeko better and ideal af with Ronaldo. Milik the more prudent financial option (can be traded with useless player and sold for greater value later).
If I a may toot my own horn, close. Strengthened right flank instead of left. Wes instead of Partey (Wes better value), Morata instead of Milik, and Ramsey competing with Kulu.

Being realistic, this was decent. Would've been top mercato if we signed Gosens or Aouar too and managed to sell one or two players.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
What are we even playing this year?

343?

woj
Demiral-Bonucci-MDL
Chiesa-arthur-Bentancur-Kulu
Dybala-Morata-Ronaldo​

That doesn’t seem right

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 86)