Dybala
Dzeko Ronaldo

and in attack we move to 3412 with Cuads playing RM:
Szczesny
De Ligt - Bonu/Chiello - Sandro
Cuads - Benta - Arthur - Aouar
Dybala
Dzeko Ronaldo

this could work, cant see us playing normal 3412 tho. Aouar has played as LM already, but can we get him...

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
just scrolled through my twitter feed and saw the latest rumor by corriere torino about 3-4-3 with danilo on the right side of the back 3. they report danilo already knows that system from his city days.

honestly i'd be surprised to see any coach picking danilo over either of bonucci, demiral and chiellini. :boh:

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
just scrolled through my twitter feed and saw the latest rumor by corriere torino about 3-4-3 with danilo on the right side of the back 3. they report danilo already knows that system from his city days.

honestly i'd be surprised to see any coach picking danilo over either of bonucci, demiral and chiellini. :boh:
Well depends on what ur looking for, if u want to have 2 central defenders and one more mobile guy, so your team can switch to 4 man defence at any time, then i would understand this. This City type 3 man defence basically means that ur playing 3 man defence in attack (one of full back plays as midfielder) and go back to 4 man in defence.
look at city here:
1598858721153.png

Walker is playing as RCB, Laporte is moving more to the left, while Cancelo plays as LM or LW. In this case its better to have 3 man defence build with one full back.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011

just look at 0:27, Danilo (pink shirt) is ready

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
That mid will have to do a lot of running.

I mean, playing Dybala AM to fit in old geezer Suarez - you approve? @Bianconero81
I don't like the idea of Suarez starting, but he is going to because of his big fat salary that matches his big fat lazy ass. Instead of focusing on strengthening the midfield first, we're too busy giving a washed up lazy cunt his last big fat paycheck.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
You're right...10m a year net isn't a bench player qt player. It is a marquee signing lol.

Remember when Allegri once said his formation will be a 4-3-something....meaning that final third isn't confirmed. If suarez joins it throws a cat amongst the pigeons.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
In addition to the moves we already have, how would you rate this:
Out: Khedira+Higuain+Romero (I prefer selling Rugani but it’s done dealio)+Pellegrini+Costa*+Ramsey+MDS.
In: Suarez/Dzeko (first come first serve)+Aouar+Gosens+Moise Kean.
*Bernardeschi is injured hence unsellable.
Far from ideal, and we still need a RB but untill we sell Danilo or Bernardeschi (Cuad returns to his winger position) I cannot see us buying a RB.
If, and it’s a big if, we manage to make these sales/terminations I think it’s a realistic solid 7/10 mercato.

Jun 16, 2020
In addition to the moves we already have, how would you rate this:
Out: Khedira+Higuain+Romero (I prefer selling Rugani but it’s done dealio)+Pellegrini+Costa*+Ramsey+MDS.
In: Suarez/Dzeko (first come first serve)+Aouar+Gosens+Moise Kean.
*Bernardeschi is injured hence unsellable.
Far from ideal, and we still need a RB but untill we sell Danilo or Bernardeschi (Cuad returns to his winger position) I cannot see us buying a RB.
If, and it’s a big if, we manage to make these sales/terminations I think it’s a realistic solid 7/10 mercato.
This would be great considering all the problems. I’m afraid that it’s optimistic, but let’s hope.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Fuck it play Kulu in a midfield 3

Fit them all in

Can even switch Arthur and Kulu if you want more width on Dybalas side so he can stay more central

Get a good young RB

Get another mid for rotation like Locatelli
0ebd7f09994db629c23899c9a8b54c0a.jpg

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
That formation would work if we had someone Chiesa on the wing. A player who works hard, is fast, and creates width.

Dybala
Ronaldo - Kulusevski - Chiesa
Arthur - Bentancur​

something like this

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
That formation would work if we had someone Chiesa on the wing. A player who works hard, is fast, and creates width.

Dybala
Ronaldo - Kulusevski - Chiesa
Arthur - Bentancur​

something like this
So it's basically a 442:
Ronaldo - Dybala
Chiesa - Arthur - Bentancur - Kulusevski
You just set up a midfield for the guys up top to figure it out. Lungs are there but how far are you going to get with this one - no one knows.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
So it's basically a 442:
Ronaldo - Dybala
Chiesa - Arthur - Bentancur - Kulusevski
You just set up a midfield for the guys up top to figure it out. Lungs are there but how far are you going to get with this one - no one knows.
I would much rather have this than any formation with Suarez.

Everyone knows that Suarez, Ronaldo and Dybala in the same team won’t function. None of them create width and none of them work hard enough to make it work.

Jun 16, 2020
Even a attack with Kulu on the wing lacks width. It’s a serious problem that this team will face this season.

I said the same as @Nedved96 some time ago, we can use Kulu as CM, but we need a classic winger to provide some width to this team.

Anyway I’d like us to use Kulusevski as a CM.

- - - Updated - - -

Ronaldo - Suarez
Kulu/Dybala
Berna/Pelle - Arthur - Benta/Rabiot - Cuadrado
Sandro - Bonucci - Demiral
Szczesny​

Wouldn’t be surprised to see this tbh. It’s worth a try.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 20)