Build/Predict Your Juve (242 Viewers)

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Yeah right, Barcelona want Pjanic ,De Sciglio and 25 mil for Semedo and you calculated that Lord plus 15 mil should be enough.

This midfield would have 1 goals and 3 assists in whole season
That rumour is the dumbest thing i've read for a long time. Semedo has a market value of €32m, and De Sciglio has a market value of €10m: you do the math nobody else in sports journalism seems to grasp.

Pjanic-Jorginho swap
Rabiot-Kean swap
MDS + 15M for Semedo
25M + some player for Tonali

Scz
Semedo-MDL-Bone-AS
Ben-Jorgi-Tonali
Cuads-Dyb-CR

Gigi
Danilol-Demiral-Chiello-Pellegrini
Ramsey-Mandragora-Matuidi
Kulu-Kean-Costa/Berna​

:shifty:
I like this for the fact that it's realistic and rejuvenating. Personally I love seeing Cuadrado on the RB, so I don't really see the point in Semedo. Rather just play Cuadrado out and deal with it in a year or two. With this group, id expect Kulusevski to claim the RW sooner than later, with Cuadrado replacing Semedo at RB. (No I don't really rate Semedo for much else than pace).

I like the idea of swapping Kean for Rabiot as well! Kean seemed serious and ambitious with us, totally different to his time in England. And he comes with that sweet home grown label..

Last edited:

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Any worse than Bentancur Pjanic Matuidi?

Besides creativity is what Dybala and a winger is for.

You're really setting yourself up for disappointment if you think Pogba is coming :p
Expecting Tonali to be a starter is quite unrealistic to begin with. Ramsey would start ahead of him, especially as b2b.

Ramsey - Jorginho - Bentancur would be better but only slightly. With that being said I'd agree that we shouldn't expect much from the coming mercato.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Expecting Tonali to be a starter is quite unrealistic to begin with. Ramsey would start ahead of him, especially as b2b.

Ramsey - Jorginho - Bentancur would be better but only slightly. With that being said I'd agree that we shouldn't expect much from the coming mercato.
I expect to continue seeing what we've seen from Ramsey: he won't be fit for any period of time long enough for us to be able to depend on him

If Tonali can't break into a midfield of whoever remains of Matuidi, Khedira and Rabiot then he's really not that good.

At best, I see us getting someone like Aouar instead of Tonali, but not both.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I expect to continue seeing what we've seen from Ramsey: he won't be fit for any period of time long enough for us to be able to depend on him

If Tonali can't break into a midfield of whoever remains of Matuidi, Khedira and Rabiot then he's really not that good.

At best, I see us getting someone like Aouar instead of Tonali, but not both.
It all depends on who leaves I think. We've got 6 CMs and I'd group them on likelihood of being kept/sold like this:

To stay: Bentancur, Ramsey, Matuidi (50-50 I'd say)
To go: Khedira, Pjanic, Rabiot

Now, in the most extreme scenario we could offload even 4 CMs. Realistically we'll get rid of two/three: Khedira is a sure bet for me but it'll take some money to rescind his contract. Pjanic could be sold simply because of his age and wages. Also, he doesn't seem like indispensable player anymore, so he's valuable as a bargaining chip. For whom? My guess would be to swap him for Jorginho, less likely for Arthur and Pogba. There were also Paredes rumors...
Rabiot might be offloaded due to his antics and usefulness-to-wages relation. If Everton throws 20m at Tici, I think he'll take it and run. With whom he should be replaced, that he'll worry about later.

So in the end it depends on how many CMs will eventually go. I'd say it's realistic to expect Jorginho + Tonali/Locatelli + Aouar/Pellegrini, if the three above mentioned actually go. Arthur is difficult to guess and Pogba is simply difficult to pull off, with his wages and transfer fee, but who knows. Perhaps OGS decides he likes DC + Rabiot pair and there will be a deal.

The budget will surely be restricted, mostly because of Higuain, who seems to be out of the club already. Hopefully the club settles for a cheaper bench attacker then, the midfield needs rejuvenation and more creativity.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Adding Pellegrini, Tonali/Locatelli and Fagjinho would be so underwhelming. It's a Roma level mercato and midfield, not a team aspiring to compete and win the CL. Sure, the average age goes down, but the quality isn't significantly improved, if at all actually.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Adding Pellegrini, Tonali/Locatelli and Fagjinho would be so underwhelming. It's a Roma level mercato and midfield, not a team aspiring to compete and win the CL. Sure, the average age goes down, but the quality isn't significantly improved, if at all actually.
I thought you meant Fabinho and got really excited for a brief moment lol

Speaking of Liverpool midfielders:
https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foo...greeing-Gini-Wijnaldum-contract-transfer-news

I would not be against this transfer. He has impressed me hugely in big games against Barcelona, Man City, and even Atletico when Pool got knocked out.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

Van Helsing

Oct 2, 2007
Ronaldo - Dybala - Douglas Costa

(Pjaca) - (Higuain) - (Kulusevski)

Pogba - Van De Beek/Witsel - Tonali

(Ramsey) - (Bentancur) - (Ramsey)

Sandro - Chiellini - De Ligt - Hakimi

(Pellegrini) - (Merih) - (Bonucci) - (Cuadrado)

S

Out : Pjanic, Rugani, Romero, Danilo, De Sciglio, Khedira, Matuidi, Rabiot, Bernardeschi

In : Pogba, Van De Beek/Witsel, Tonali, Hakimi, Kumbulla, Pellegrini. add another experienced MC and maybe a winger who can play on both sides.(Willian? free)

va bene!

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
In: R. Pereira/Semedo (40m), Pogba/SMS/Kante (80-100m), Arthur (60m), Willian (free), Kulusevski (already bought), Pellegrini (loan end). = 190m
Out: MdS (10m), Danilo (25m), Rugani (25m), Rabiot (25m), Khedira (0), Pjanic (75m), Pjaca (10m), Romero (20m). = 190m

Woj
(Buffon)
R. Pereira/Semedo - Bonucci - MdL - AS
(Cuadrado) - (Demiral) - (Giorgio) - (Pellegrini)
Arthur - Benta - Pogba/SMS
(Bernaredschi) - (Ramsay) - (Matuidi)
Costa - Dybala - Ronaldo
(Willian) - (Gonzalo) - (Kulusevski)
If you need CM for backup get Mandragora back, or 5th CB for backup = any short term cheap/free player (Godin for example, or dont sell Romero and bring him back).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 238)