May 6, 2012
If we don't all die, I want to see this:
Pjanic out Pogba in
Rabiot out Tonali in
Khedira out A Primavera player in
Bernardeschi out Klusevski in
Costa out Chiesa/Orsolini/Any skillful winger in
MDS out Pellegrini in
A world class RB in..This is my ideal scenario to upgrade the squad while keeping it at an adequate size for the CL list

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Pjanic out Pogba in
Rabiot out Tonali in
MDS out Pellegrini in
A world class RB in..This is my ideal scenario to upgrade the squad while keeping it at an adequate size for the CL list
I agree with almost everything. I'm not sure I want to get rid of Costa and bring in the incredibly over-rated Chiesa for 70-80 million. I'm sure there are quality wingers in Germany, France, or Holland for 50% of the price.

Apr 19, 2007
Pjanic out Pogba in
Rabiot out Tonali in
MDS out Pellegrini in
I would like to see Higuain go as well with his high wages and bring in someone a bit younger. Kean back or maybe even Icardi. Ronaldo is getting older and we need the next generation of player for marketing purposes and for stability

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Icardi is young, elite an cheap. Yeah hes a headcase but we can have to replace 4 of the 5 attackers in 2 years. Financial stability
He's quite young, but he has no resale value. He's 27, so if we buy him, we're probably stuck with him.

Is he elite? Possibly.

Cheap? I highly doubt it. He has an avaricious whore for an agent, so on top of his 70-80 million transfer fee, he'd probably command in excess of 8 million in wages.

Fuck Icunti.

No Thanks :baus: :tup:

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
PSG will negotiate with inda for a lower transfer fee and they'll buy him out imo. With Neymar and Mbappe you never know and Cavani is already as good as gone.

How about we stick to our forwards and buy a proper midfield to support them? We need to address our biggest weakness otherwise we'll need another year of CR7 and Dybala pulling the cart.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Halland has a 75m buyout(?), but he isn't going to leave after playing just two months for a new club.

So, Icardi it must be.

Juventini grossly objecting to this signing were mislaid in a cave and lost as to the trauma this will cause the *nteristi.

Apr 19, 2007
He's quite young, but he has no resale value. He's 27, so if we buy him, we're probably stuck with him.

Is he elite? Possibly.

Cheap? I highly doubt it. He has an avaricious whore for an agent, so on top of his 70-80 million transfer fee, he'd probably command in excess of 8 million in wages.

Fuck Icunti.

No Thanks :baus: :tup:
For that price I agree. I think its closer to 40. His wages will be high though

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I dont think PSG will sign him for 70M only to sell him for 40M a few weeks after.

Eventhough I rate Icardi, I can't see how he's suited as a striker partner to CR7 (or Dybala) imo. Simply don't see the point in signing him, but I know 'Tici has a thing for him. Funny thing is that I think Cavani is a better match and makes more sense from a tactical sense considering Icardi's hold-up play is quite average.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Is Chiesa better than Valencia's Torres, who has an expiring contract and can probably be had for 40-50 million? :boh:
I don’t think he is.

But we do absolutely need a winger. The lack of width in this team is depressing, and this problem arises every time we go up against an organized defence. Cuadrado isn’t good enough anymore. Costa is available for about 5 games a year. Bernardeschi has sunk to Sturaro levels this season.

We need width and pace.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
CR7 - Dybala
Icardi - Chiesa

Kulusevski
Ramsey

Pogba - Bentancur - Tonali
Matuidi - Rabiot

Emerson - De Ligt - Bonucci - Cuadrado
Pellegrini - Chiellini - Demiral - Danilo

Woj
Buffon

Out:
- D. Costa
- Pjanic
- A. Sandro
- Khedira
- Bernardeschi
- Higuain
- De Sciglio

In:
- Emerson (LB)
- Icardi > Milik > Cavani (CF)
- Chiesa > Torres (RW)
- Pogba > SMS > Saul > Arthur (CM)
- Tonali > Castrovilli > Jorginho (CM)

Last edited:

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
I reckon this would be the worst possible scenario that is still somewhat plausible.

Ronaldo - Icardi - Chiesa
Rabiot - Jorginho - Paredes
Sandro - Bonucci - Rugani - De Sciglio
Woj​

This team would probably push @Bianconero81 to a visit Aokigahara.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:yuck: :inter: Wow. A starting 11 where I only like 3 players, absolutely detest/despise another 5, and total apathy towards the remaining 3.

I would just stop watching Juventus entirely - after 26 years of loving this team, I'd find it very hard to bring myself to actively root for a team like the one you posted.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
I reckon this would be the worst possible scenario that is still somewhat plausible.

Ronaldo - Icardi - Chiesa​

Rabiot - Jorginho - Paredes

Sandro - Bonucci - Rugani - De Sciglio

Woj

This team would probably push @Bianconero81 to a visit Aokigahara.
100% not plausible. We aren't selling De Ligt and Demiral while benching Chiellini, Dybala is 99% staying and Bentancur is staying as well and De Sciglio is as good as gone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)