Build/Predict Your Juve (31 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I don't think Ronaldo is sticking around if we don't make significant improvements in midfield and possibly bring in an actual coach.

- - - Updated - - -

How about Kulu, Orsolini, Cuads, and Costa (if he can stay injury free and we can't find any buyers)?

We can worry about wingers after we have significantly improved/upgraded that shitshow of a midfield.
Not happy with those choices. But yeah, we're probably gonna have to settle for one or two improvements at best.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 6, 2015
So not one change to the starting team, ouch.

The most unrealistic thing about this though is Costa being available to be considered a starting player.
I prefer the bench midfield to the starting 11 one
I didn't put much thought into who starts and who doesn't. I did forget the taxation rules so in reality could see more players coming from abroad than in my prediction.

Some of our players that people would like to get rid have big wages and I think we will again struggle to get rid. Coupled with the fact that Paratici and Nedved kept repeating through the whole of last summer how great our team is. I don't think we'll see the big rebuild most on here are expecting. I don't see more than 4-6 new players come in.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I didn't put much thought into who starts and who doesn't. I did forget the taxation rules so in reality could see more players coming from abroad than in my prediction.

Some of our players that people would like to get rid have big wages and I think we will again struggle to get rid. Coupled with the fact that Paratici and Nedved kept repeating through the whole of last summer how great our team is. I don't think we'll see the big rebuild most on here are expecting. I don't see more than 4-6 new players come in.
Yeah, I dont expect many changes either. But it'd be annoying if we have the same midfield next year with just a raw Tonali coming in, and depending on Cuads and Danilo at RB. I really don't think I could watch another season of it.

Jun 6, 2015
Yeah, I dont expect many changes either. But it'd be annoying if we have the same midfield next year with just a raw Tonali coming in, and depending on Cuads and Danilo at RB. I really don't think I could watch another season of it.
I think much will depend on whether we manage/want to get rid of Khedira and Matuidi, if both leave I think we could get someone in. Ramsey and Rabiot are both on huge wages and have just come in so don't see them leaving. I also don't think that Pjanic will agree to a downgrade at this point in his career and I don't see the likes of Barca/Real being interested.

Danilo with his transfer fee + wages will be difficult to move as well. Cuads is a valuable part of the team and would rather see him stay. Perhaps if he is considered mainly as a winger option we could get someone in at RB.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
One midfielder is nowhere near enough. Sell that entire pathetic midfield except Bentancur and rebuild.
I agree but It would still be a Pogba/Milinkovic
and minor ones like Traorè and something else
Even if we sell Pjanic we won't go for 2 mids like Pogba/Milinkovic
Anyway everything depends on new manager.

I would Keep Benta and Ramsey and wave my goodbyes to everyone else

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Plusvalenza:
Costa 40-50m
Bernardeschi 30-40m
Szczesny 0 we'll keep him
Romero 30m (unlikely to find someone who'll buy)
Rugani 20m
Khedira 0
Matuidi 10m (at best)

Transfer In:
Tonali 50
Pogba 90
Chiesa 70
Orsolini 40-50
Meunier free
Ter Stegen 80-90
unrealistic imo
we're already deep red and we'll lose big if we can't sell tickets,museum visits, food and drinks.
So very unlikely we do a summer of -100 / -200

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Something I actually see happening:

Out
Khedira €0
De Sciglio €8m
Bernardeschi €30m
Rugani €20m

In
Tonali / CM €50m
Orsolini €22m
Pellegrini (LR)
Kulusevski (LR)

Szczesny
(Buffon)

Cuadrado - Bonucci - De Ligt - Alex Sandro
(Danilo) - (Demiral) - (Chiellini) - (Pellegrini)

Bentancur - Tonali - Rabiot
(Ramsey) - (Pjanic) - (Matuidi)
(Kulusevski)

D. Costa - Higuain - Ronaldo
(Orsolini) - (Dybala)​

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I find it funny that most of you already fapping for Tonali - Yeah he is good but he is not the Messiah or something...
Fixing our mid means someone who already is very strong - Pogba SMS and even if not exactly the profile I want - L.Alberto...

Then we have 2 positions to reinforce - RB which all suggest freebie Munier and a winger/forward in which 60m Werner is a daylight robbery..

It sounds to me as a simple job to reinforce our team - I just hope we dont make it complicated by pursuing secondary targets..

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
If we are ever to play again should look like this:

Cuads - Bonucc - De Ligt - AS

Ramsey - ben10 - matuidi

Dybala - higuain - CR7

midfield of Ramsey and matuidi to carry / run for having both cr7 and dybala on field. I am also open to dropping higuain for Doug C and playing one of CR7 or Dybs as CF

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
If we are ever to play again should look like this:

Cuads - Bonucc - De Ligt - AS

Ramsey - ben10 - matuidi

Dybala - higuain - CR7

midfield of Ramsey and matuidi to carry / run for having both cr7 and dybala on field. I am also open to dropping higuain for Doug C and playing one of CR7 or Dybs as CF
This with Ronaldo up top and DC on the left. Then we have Higgy and Berna to rotate up front, plus Sami and Berna to rotate with the b2b mids. And thats pretty much the playable lads we have atm if we are to do anything in CL. The rest is not up to it tactically/quality wise (except Pjanic if he goes back to early season form, and Chiello, who should start next to MDL)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)