Build/Predict Your Juve (29 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Two of those are completely and totally nothing to do with Marotta's work.
pirlo was at 35 and wanted to spend his career in MLS. with marchisio injury fucked up his career.
we lost Pogba, Vidal and Pirlo in a time period of only 2 seasons and didn't get a proper replacement for fulfill the required roles. we got rincon as vidal's replacement and khedira as first choice for adapt to the Pirlo role .

2014-2018
out:Vidal,Pogba,Pirlo,Marchisio
in:Rincon,hernandez,Khedira,Pjanic
we never bought the players who can bring what Pogba,vidal,pirlo brought to our midfield.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 19, 2007
pirlo was at 35 and wanted to spend his career in MLS. with marchisio injury fucked up his career.
we lost Pogba, Vidal and Pirlo in a time period of only 2 seasons and didn't get a proper replacement for fulfill the required roles. we got rincon as vidal's replacement and khedira as first choice for adapt to the Pirlo role .

2014-2018
out:Vidal,Pogba,Pirlo,Marchisio
in:Rincon,hernandez,Khedira,Pjanic
we never bought the players who can bring what Pogba,vidal,pirlo brought to our midfield.
Our midfield is neglected but dont make it look as one sided as you portray.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Bale has played 41 matches this year and in hes best postion on left wing and hes had hes worst season at real ever.So the inury excuse isnt going to cut it hes sucked because hes own form has been bad. Its such a lazy and terrible excuse to blame a players form on another players thats out performed just because hes names ronaldo.
Bale's problems as in his career. Not this season. Who cares about Real, there team is awful as a whole this season. We are not in Italy, yet Dybala is... And I still haven't read a single arguement against the actual Ronnie question.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
If financially feasible:
1-Caceres out Romero in.
2-Barzagli out De Ligt in.
3-Sandro out Grimaldo in.
4-Khedira out Ramsey in.
5-Pjanic out Ndombele in.
Changes in the attacking department aren’t a priority unless we need extra money to purchase the aforementioned players selling Costa and/or Dybala but I wouldn’t pay more than 50m for Chiesa or Felix and the likes.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
What do you guys think of Alex Telles in case Alex Sandro leaves? @ColloRosso you must have watched him a lot. I remember him flopping at inter (supplies.gif) but was fantastic last season in Porto. No idea if he kept it up this season

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
CR7

Insigne/Chiesa - Dybala/Zaniolo - Bernardeschi/D. Costa

Ramsey - Pjanić

Spinazzola/Marcelo - De Ligt - Chiellini - Cancelo

Szczesny​

Coach: Deschamps

Let Napoli win Serie A, this team can at least compete in the CL.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Or maybe this?

Ronaldo
Costa - Dybala - Berna
Rabiot - Ndombele
AS - Chiellini - Bonucci - Cancelo
Szczęsny

Kean
Chiesa - Ramsey - Cuadrado
Bentancur - Can
Spina - Romero - Rugani - MDS
Perin​

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
What do you guys think of Alex Telles in case Alex Sandro leaves? @ColloRosso you must have watched him a lot. I remember him flopping at inter (supplies.gif) but was fantastic last season in Porto. No idea if he kept it up this season

I'm a bit biased as I prefer Grimaldo, which is a more articulate player in the game... Telles is more like running to the line and crossing kind of guy. Last season he was great this season not as much.

I watched him some times... although Porto is not my team and they are playing a very poor style of football this year. It's only long balls to Marega and pray to the gods :lol2: they used to be better than that. They were 7 points ahead of the League in January and now they are 2 points behind and that's quite telling.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I'm a bit biased as I prefer Grimaldo, which is a more articulate player in the game... Telles is more like running to the line and crossing kind of guy. Last season he was great this season not as much.

I watched him some times... although Porto is not my team and they are playing a very poor style of football this year. It's only long balls to Marega and pray to the gods :lol2: they used to be better than that. They were 7 points ahead of the League in January and now they are 2 points behind and that's quite telling.
So AT was another one season wonder then, huh. I wouldnt mind Grimaldo either if AS leaves, hes younger than AT as well which is a plus. Only downside is he might prefer barcelona as hes their youth product, so hopefully they have their eyes on other targets. What was his clause again?

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
So AT was another one season wonder then, huh. I wouldnt mind Grimaldo either if AS leaves, hes younger than AT as well which is a plus. Only downside is he might prefer barcelona as hes their youth product, so hopefully they have their eyes on other targets. What was his clause again?

Ain't saying Telles is bad... just he's more like a go to the line and cross kind of LB, doesn't cut much to play in the center. It's more like Porto are bad overall from last season rather than AT. Grimaldo clause is 60M if I recall.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Szczesny
Spinazzola-Bonucci-Chiellini-Sandro
Rabiot
Ramsey---Pogba
Chiesa-Icardi-Ronaldo​
Pogba's not coming here guys. Lets just forget it.

Not just because of the price but also because we will have two players now who would slot in his preferable LCM position. Ramsey and Matuidi.

I'm assuming Ramsey is coming in to take Matuidi's spot or play behind the strikers which sounds far more plausible. Either 4-3-3 with Ramsey as the LCM or 4-3-1-2 with Ramsey as the trequartista. Atleast this is how I see it will pan out as long as Allegri continues to remain as coach.
:shifty:

- - - Updated - - -

Icardi, Rabiot, Pogba in our starting XI :inter:
:chiesa:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I was being half serious here....
okay

thing is that we don't know shit yet. too many variables as of now: allegri/new coach, budget, dybala, pjanic, sandro, etc. my guess is that the overhaul (7-8 new players) might not happen, and to be honest, it shouldn't. football is a team sport, and building chemistry takes time and effort. allegri did it basically every single time for the last couple of years, and it's not an ideal scenario. we should bring 3-5 starting level key players in, keep our assets (especially pjanic), and that's all, either with allegri or with someone else.

- - - Updated - - -

Szczesny
Cancelo De Ligt Chiellini Sandro
Kante Pjanic
Chiesa Berna cr7
Icardi​
de ligt isn't coming, chiesa is not there yet, icardi is still a cunt, but i admit this might make a very strong team. impossible though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)