Mandzukic

In :
Chiesa
Manolas
Ndombele
Ramsey
Icardi
New RB

Cancelo converted to full time winger and thereby taking Costa's spot.

3-4-3

Szczesny
Can-Bonucci-Chiellini
Cancelo-Pjanić-Ndombele-Sandro
Chiesa-Icardi-Ronaldo​

4-3-1-2

Szczesny
New RB-Bonucci-Chiellini-Sandro
Ndombele-Pjanić-Ramsey
Bernardeschi
Icardi-Ronaldo​

- - - Updated - - -

Ugh, fuck Icardi.

But then again, could he be a good partner to Ronaldo a la Benzema?

The talk is a straight swap for Dybala?
Don't be one bit surprised if that happens

No doubt Icardi will be compatible with Ronaldo

He has improved his overall game hugely but playing with Ronaldo would also mean scoring less goals.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Any scenario in which Icardi is acquired and Dybala is sacrificed to procure said peasant filth is repulsive and would necessitate flogging and stoning of "not so Fab" Paratici in a public square.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
My guess for the summer and it is semi-realistic

Out :
Dybala
Costa
Higuain
Barzagli
Khedira
Mandzukic

In :
Chiesa
Manolas
Ndombele
Ramsey
Icardi
New RB

Cancelo converted to full time winger and thereby taking Costa's spot.

3-4-3

Szczesny
Can-Bonucci-Chiellini
Cancelo-Pjanić-Ndombele-Sandro
Chiesa-Icardi-Ronaldo​

4-3-1-2

Szczesny
New RB-Bonucci-Chiellini-Sandro
Ndombele-Pjanić-Ramsey
Bernardeschi
Icardi-Ronaldo​

- - - Updated - - -

Don't be one bit surprised if that happens

No doubt Icardi will be compatible with Ronaldo

He has improved his overall game hugely but playing with Ronaldo would also mean scoring less goals.
If we're gonna throw Dybala away might as well get money for him that we can reinvest in midfield. Mandzukic and Kean should be adequate

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I can't believe we managed from Pogba, Vidal,Pirlo and marchisio to Pjanic,can,matuidi and khedira in a time period of only 4 seasons.
Grazie Marotta .

Last edited:

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
In every season without Ronaldo, might be better put.
This is the same nonsense people used to say about ronaldo and bale that ronaldo is holding bale back bla bla bla and he leaves and bales has hes worst season.When ronaldo is on the field most of the defenders and teams attention is on him which leaves more space for other players like dybala to do things.Dybala just sucked this year and its own fault.

Apr 19, 2007
This is the same nonsense people used to say about ronaldo and bale that ronaldo is holding bale back bla bla bla and he leaves and bales has hes worst season.When ronaldo is on the field most of the defenders and teams attention is on him which leaves more space for other players like dybala to do things.Dybala just sucked this year and its own fault.
Either way it dpesnt matter bc he needs to go. If its bc we have Ronaldo and hes better or bc hes not good enough If they cant play together we know the solution

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Based on Rumours and confirmed signings.

IN: 200m
Romero 20m, Ramsey free, Icardi 60-70m, Ndombele 60m, Chiesa 60m
OUT: 135m
Costa 50m, Khedira 10m, Matuidi 10m
Higuain 35m, Cerri 9m, Audero 20m, Sturaro 16m, Favilli 7m, Orsolini 15m

4321/3421

Attacking 4321
Szcsesny
Perin
Cancelo Bonucci Chiellini Sandro
DeSciglio/Cuadrado Rugani Romero Spinazzola
Pjanic Can Ndombele
Ramsey Bentancur Caviglia
Dybala Ronaldo
Bernardeschi Chiesa
Icardi
Kean/Mandzukic​

Defending 3421

Szcsesny
Perin
Can Bonucci Chiellini
Rugani Romero
Cancelo Pjanic Ndombele Sandro
DeSciglio/Cuadrado Ramsey/Bentancur Caviglia Spinazzola
Dybala Ronaldo
Bernardeschi Chiesa
Icardi
Kean/Mandzukic​

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I think we may well see a return to 3 at the back next year, something along the lines of:

Szczesny
Manolas - Bonucci -Chiellini
Cancelo - Ramsey - Pjanic - Ndombele - Marcelo
Ronaldo - Dybala

Jul 13, 2010
I think we may well see a return to 3 at the back next year, something along the lines of:

Szczesny
Ronaldo - Dybala
i think it depends on injuries, but Berna is starting XI player for us I believe

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Bale's problems are injuries. Totally different situation here. Ronaldo needs a sphere in the attack, Dybala can't do that. So it's either on the right or as a CAM and in both positions, Dybala is out of his comfort zone. Hard to deny, since it's as obvious as daylight.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Bale's problems are injuries. Totally different situation here. Ronaldo needs a sphere in the attack, Dybala can't do that. So it's either on the right or as a CAM and in both positions, Dybala is out of his comfort zone. Hard to deny, since it's as obvious as daylight.
Bale has played 41 matches this year and in hes best postion on left wing and hes had hes worst season at real ever.So the inury excuse isnt going to cut it hes sucked because hes own form has been bad. Its such a lazy and terrible excuse to blame a players form on another players thats out performed just because hes names ronaldo.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Szczesny
Ronaldo - Dybala
I like.

As long as we don't go the Conte way and turn the wingbacks from attacking WBs (Cancelo/Marcelo) to defending WBs (Licht/Asamoah) then we should be good to go.

Only player in the lineup that scares me is Dybala. He and Ronaldo don't click AT ALL. Let's hope Ramsey stays fit (lol).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 14)

• almo