Can-Pjanić-SMS

Dybala-Cavani-Costa

Perin

De Sciglio-Rugani-Barzagli-Darmian

Marchisio-Bentancur-Matuidi

Cuadrado-Pjaca-Bernardeschi​

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
No, it doesn't lack talent, it lacks coaches who would put the talent forward and give them a chance.
What is that $#@!ty team? It would even struggle to secure a Europa League spot :howler:

Yes, let's field 11 Italians, during an era where Italy severely lacks talent :baus: :tup:

Going from Nesta, Cannavaro, Pirlo, Totti, Vieri, Inzaghi, Del Piero to what Italy has today....few are somewhat talents but how many will become WC?

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Yeah, when you're comparing them to all time greats they look kinda bad. You can do the same for other national teams and say Hummels or Sule are not as good as Beckenbauer, Ceballos is not as good as Iniesta, Dembele not as good as Henry etc.

They're good talents in their own right. Especially Bernardeschi and Barella, they could really be something special.

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
I was comparing this generation to a previous one, from around 2002-2006. I wasn't mentioning Maldini, Zoff, Baresi, Rossi and so on, but still you've given me something to think about. Apart from Spain and maybe France, it's all of the world football is in decline...just look at Brazil, even Germany looks like going down a few steps, not to mention Holland.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Probably.. But it would be painful to see the best NT players play for Napoli or whatever other Italian club..
No it wouldn't. If they aren't good enough, we shouldn't just buy them, stockpile them, because they're Italian. I couldn't care less if Inter, Napoli, Milan, Roma, or Lazio field twice as many Italians. What matters is winning; whether we do it with Italians or not is irrelevant.

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
No it wouldn't. If they aren't good enough, we shouldn't just buy them, stockpile them, because they're Italian. I couldn't care less if Inter, Napoli, Milan, Roma, or Lazio field twice as many Italians. What matters is winning; whether we do it with Italians or not is irrelevant.
That's a golden rule. Quality > quantity, get players to improve the squad. Juve is not responsable for the development of the italian NT. Players that are good-ish and play for INT, many of them aren't good enough for us. Juventus is a business and needs to do what's best for it, and that's winning and building a higher reputation.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,615
    Beppe mercato:

Buffon...Perin
    Lichtsteiner...Arias/Darmian
    ??? Benatia...De Ligt
    Höwedes...Caldara
    Asamoah...Spinazzola
    ??? Alex Sandro...Bernat
    Marchisio...Pellegrini
    Sturaro...Can
    Higuain...Morata
    Mandzukic...Martial

Monty

Tuz Royalty
    May 2, 2017
    Beppe mercato:

Buffon...Perin
    Lichtsteiner...Arias/Darmian
    ??? Benatia...De Ligt
    Asamoah...Spinazzola
    ??? Alex Sandro...Bernat
    Marchisio...Pellegrini
    Sturaro...Can
    Higuain...Morata
    Mandzukic...Martial
    that would be pretty good...though i guess still have to sell pjaca and kean to fund some of the right hand side

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,620
    Fuck that Jew. Higuain and Benatia sales not enough? :boh:

I still feel Sandro is leaving :sigh:
    no, it evens out with Morata and De Ligt. :elkann:

:cry:

- - - Updated - - -

that would be pretty good...though i guess still have to sell pjaca and kean to fund some of the right hand side
    not enough though. One top mid instead of Pellegrini would be needed.
    Forgot Pjaca. Backup striker. :baus:

we Haxing?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 50)