Build/Predict Your Juve (103 Viewers)

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
That's filthy. CL Contender assuming we don't get raped by injuries again. Honestly wouldn't shit myself coming up against any other elite team with that line up.

If we somehow get Masch too we could even line up with a

Buffon

Alves Barzagli Chiellini/Bon Sandro
Marchisio Masch Pogba
Pjanic
Dybala Morata

Buy on AliExpress.com

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I just hope we can flog some dead weight like Hernanes off, if the 50M Morata rumours are true, all we'd have to do is pay the difference (20m) to make Madrids reselling plans null and void and given the chance there's no doubt in my mind Morata would rather stay here than fly back to Madrid to be used as a money generator then fucked off to Arsenal of all places.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Wasnt Beppe criticized last year for making the team too young ?

Now people have a problem if he signs an old (WC)freebie ?

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Freebies and old (wash up) player are the reason we dominate Serie A for 5 year. Mascherano & D.Alves will improve this team. If Tevez can prove me wrong, i fail to see the reason why D.Alves can't too.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Things are shaping up.

Cuadrado is very likely to leave, so Alves will probably come (makes sense).

Don't believe in Mascherano (Barca would probably only open to a sale if we include an option for Dybala - not happening).

Morata is also very likely to leave, so Berardi is definitely coming.

Priority and biggest signing will be on midfield.

I think Pjanic is a very likely signing, absolutely perfect, and this has a real chance of happening. But Marotta would need liquidity, as Roma won't deal with us and will push for selling abroad, which they would easily manage. We need to close this ASAP, and would probably depend on antecipating the money from Bayern for Coman, in one rate, for a discount. Marotta will meet them next week, probably also to loan in Benatia, so we'll see what happens.

We'll have space only for 2 of the 4 depth mids (Hernanes, Sturaro, Asamoah, Pereyra). IMO Sturaro stays, because he's Italian. Asamoah is probably the most likely to leave, because of health. It would go down to Pereyra x Hernanes. I'd like to keep Pereyra, despite his clear lack of interest and focus this year, and because I think Hernanes is shit. But I think Hernanes will stay, because:

- we have no natural backup DM/regista for Marchisio (Allegri already said Sturaro and Lemina are CMs);
- we can capitalize on Pereyra (around 15M from EPL);
- we'll probably bring Saponara as a backup AM.

Zaza will only leave for 25M + and if he pushes for it. But I bet he stays because he's Italian and he will be the immediate backup to Mandzukic.

So it comes down to this:

Neto - OUT (loan)
Mirante - IN (-3M)

Rubinho - OUT (free)
Audero - IN

Evra - stays

Cuadrado - OUT (loan end)
Alves - IN (free)

Caceres - OUT (free)
Benatia - IN (loan - 3M)

Lemina - stays (-10M)

Asamoah - OUT (+10M)
Pjanic - IN (-38M)

Pereyra - OUT (15M)
Saponara - IN (15M + loan players)

Morata - OUT (25M)
Berardi - IN (25M)

Coman - OUT - antecipation - 20M (one installment)

Young Italian playes - IN - Orsolini (2M - from Ascoli - similar player to Berardi, they say), Ganz (3M), Caprari (4/5M), maybe Lapadula, among others - total to be spent: around 15M.

Total spent: around 60M (if we don't anticipate Coman's contract, 80M).

Starting team: same ol' 352, but with PJANIC/Gomes instead of Khedira.

Bench: Mirante, Licht, Rugani, Benatia, Evra, Hernanes, Khedira, Sturaro, Saponara, Berardi, Zaza.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Getting Alves, Mascherano, Lemina, Pjanic and Berardi would be a great transfer window with a typical world class freebie that is so natural for Marotta to get.

Losing Cuadrado & Morata won't seem so bad when 3 (pjanic, alves and berardi) natural assist men come to help carry that creative burden. Yikes, Mandzukic is probably already daydreaming of how many goals he will score next year.

Still, providing we make some sales it would be a nice surprise if we signed someone like Cavani/Lukkaku if we also get rid of Zaza.

We would have definitely added a lot of quality to the team and made them much better as a whole.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Getting Alves, Mascherano, Lemina, Pjanic and Berardi would be a great transfer window with a typical world class freebie that is so natural for Marotta to get.

Losing Cuadrado & Morata won't seem so bad when 3 (pjanic, alves and berardi) natural assist men come to help carry that creative burden. Yikes, Mandzukic is probably already daydreaming of how many goals he will score next year.

Still, providing we make some sales it would be a nice surprise if we signed someone like Cavani/Lukkaku if we also get rid of Zaza.

We would have definitely added a lot of quality to the team and made them much better as a whole.
Except that Morata shits all over Berardi. We really need to do everything in our power to keep him, even if it means not getting Berardi.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)