Build/Predict Your Juve (51 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Illustration.PNG

Illustration of how FFP works vs. Cash Flows w/ a few of my favourite players.
Thanks this helps understanding but why did you put Insigne and James as James is almost a Napoli player while Insigne isnt even linked to us...
Anyway this quite helps and also allow to understand that it is possible to have both Frenchies and MDL

- - - Updated - - -

We might if we finish 3rd in our group next year :tuttosport:
This is a job for Ferrara and Del Neri not Sarri...

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
My guesses after sarri speech:
It seems sarri trust in what we already have and is eager to try our players first before judging. He also talked about higuain but also said that he needs to talk with the directors about him and see what the club needs... so i dont see the bod keeping higuain.

Attackers: 433.
Imo this line is the one that needs less changes, as i think we have talented and versatile attackes who were not playing to their best under our last coach.

Main formation could be with dybala as false 9, flanked by cr7 and costa. Kean could be the trump card who could play any of the 3 roles (later in his career he should be the go to 9, but for now he can play a jack of all trades role) , costa playing on both wings depending on the day and dybala false 9 exclusively, but maybe sarri will try to teach him rightwingplay just in case. Bernardeschi used as needed.
Mandzukic and cuadrado gone. Higuain not sure if returning. If dybala doesnt fit, bring back higuain and sell dybala.

Cr7-dybs-costa
Costa-kean-berna/dybala

Midfield: 433
Possibly rabiot to take matuidis role(sold), and khedira gone. Ramsey to play as treq and maybe convert bernardeschi to treq for when ramsey is unavailable. MAybe is one of rabiot or ndombele?

Rabiot/tanguy-pjanic-ramsey
Rab/Tanguy-can-berna
Rab/Tanguy-can-betan

Defense, line of 4
Cancelo maybe gone for unkown reasons. Rugani to get a prominent role under sarri. Demiral, romero or a RB to come? Maybe go all in for Deligt?

Sandro chiellini Bonucci RB
SPinazzola Delight Rugani RB

Keeper: wojej

Most fo the funds would go into ndombele and deligt. The rest of positions we are covered.

Thanks and be gentle

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Szczesny
Danilo Bonucci Chiellini Emerson
Ramsey Pjanic Rabiot
Dybala icardi Ronaldo

2nd unit

Reina
MdS Demiral Rugani Spinazzola
Can Bentancur Mandragora
Bernardeschi Kean Costa

Mar 3, 2014
Thanks this helps understanding but why did you put Insigne and James as James is almost a Napoli player while Insigne isnt even linked to us...
Anyway this quite helps and also allow to understand that it is possible to have both Frenchies and MDL

- - - Updated - - -

This is a job for Ferrara and Del Neri not Sarri...
Because I want them :p

Jul 7, 2018
Rumours:
- Cancelo is gone
- Mario for sale
- Rabiot in
- Pogba and De Ligt may come
- Trippier is Cancelo’s replacement

So with this rumours team could be this?

Woj
Trippier De Ligt Chiellini AS
Ramsey/Rabiot Pjanic Pogba
Dybala
CR7 Higuain/Kean

Obviously there are only rumours, but could be this the team planned by Agnelli and Sarri? I like it

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Rumours:
- Cancelo is gone
- Mario for sale
- Rabiot in
- Pogba and De Ligt may come
- Trippier is Cancelo’s replacement

So with this rumours team could be this?

Woj
Trippier De Ligt Chiellini AS
Ramsey/Rabiot Pjanic Pogba
Dybala
CR7 Higuain/Kean

Obviously there are only rumours, but could be this the team planned by Agnelli and Sarri? I like it
Di Marzio said De Ligt if we don't spend big on a midfielder, sounds logical. Both De Ligt and Pogba would cost alot, one of them is super expensive to buy, with salary and transferfee, both will not happen.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Di Marzio said De Ligt if we don't spend big on a midfielder, sounds logical. Both De Ligt and Pogba would cost alot, one of them is super expensive to buy, with salary and transferfee, both will not happen.
Thats why i say that the most we can do i think would be ndombele/sms and deligt. More than that is fantasy

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
In:
Pogba - 120m
Chiesa - 60m
Ramsey - Free
Rabiot - Free
SMS - 75m
Demiral - 15m
Mirante - 2m
Total - 272

Out:
Mandzu - 15m
Higuain - 25m
Orsolini - 15m
Matuidi - 10m
Khedira - 5m
Perin - 20m
Cuadrado - 20m
Total - 110

I'd give Boca 5-10m for that 50% future sale of Bentancur if we can get a 40m+ offer for him.
I'd pass on Rabiot, because of fee + high wage, unless we plan to sell him next 1-2 years for a nice profit.
Other scrap players to sale to add $$$, they can bring like 15-25m.

Pole
Cancelo - Bonucci - Chiellini - Sandro
SMS - Pjanic - Pogba
Chiesa - Ronaldo - Costa

Pole
Cancelo - Bonucci - Chiellini - Sandro
SMS - Pjanic - Pogba
Ramsey
Dybala - Ronaldo
Sure, the main problem is the system; 433 and 4312 require different players as you'd bench 2 wingers worth of 60m each for the 4312. I don't see the point in keeping Dybala if 433 will be main system. Net spend is 162m, while keeping Dybala and buying Chiesa. If we keep Dybala and plan to use both systems, we could avoid Chiesa this year and save 60m, leading to 100m net spend.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Woj
MDS-MDL-Chiellini-Sandro
Rabiot-Pjanic-Ramsey
Dybala-Ronaldo-Costa

or

Woj
MDS-MDL-Chiellini-Sandro
Rabiot-Pjanic-Pogba
Ramsey
Icardi-Ronaldo

:lion:

Last edited:

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Woj
MDS-MDL-Chiellini-Sandro
Rabiot-Pjanic-Ramsey
Dybala-Ronaldo-Costa

or

Woj
MDS-MDL-Chiellini-Sandro
Rabiot-Pjanic-Pogba
Ramsey
Icardi-Ronaldo

:lion:
Second formation looks much better, if we dont get Icardi then Dybala/Hig with Ronaldo will be good enough
main thing i dont like about the first is Dybala on the wing, i do not want to see that again, he cant play on the wing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 34)