Buffon vs Capello ? (2 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Anyhow no Need to worry guys, i just saw it on Tv. It's just BS, the Media like Usually....

Buffon..." Nothing happened between me and Capello, I laughed when i saw these news all over "

I expected this from the media :fero:

OP
ZhiXin

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #49
    ++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
    Anyhow no Need to worry guys, i just saw it on Tv. It's just BS, the Media like Usually....

Buffon..." Nothing happened between me and Capello, I laughed when i saw these news all over "

I expected this from the media :fero:
    As I said earlier, the media loves to blow things out of proportion.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
    Lately, in the past few years, I've noticed that the media has been concentrating on Juve. We tend to be one of the least teams to talk to the media in terms of problems. We always finish our problems between the management and players. You rarely see someone from Juventus going to the media and saying bad things about his team mates or coach.
    Unlike Roma, Inter, Lazio and ofcourse but to a much lesser extent Milan.
    My bet that the media are not happy with that, they want to shaken the situation a bit so players or maangement start using the media as a fire exit.
    When i first read this thread I said that mostly this thing never took place, looks like I was right.

When ever I read something about Juve that feels like BS, I always remember Gigi and Alessio's words to the press "you have lost a newspaper customer". Talking about himself.

When i said that buffon was the most consistant player in the past 3 years, I was replying to those who where saying that his performance is on a downhill.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
    Or Buffon could be lying,which is pretty likely as well.
    Exactly. I'm not saying that Capello actually went out of line, but if he did and this was true do you people think Buffon would come on TV and say that they really clashed? :rolleyes:

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
    Its sad, but it seems to me that this new discomfort that has been surging between Capello and some of our players is provoked and fueled by the attitude that Capello is taken with DP.
    Thanks god that Alex has mantained a humble attitude toward all this. i just hope everything calms down for being ready for the hard games to come.....

Juve89

The Farmer
    May 27, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
    Its sad, but it seems to me that this new discomfort that has been surging between Capello and some of our players is provoked and fueled by the attitude that Capello is taken with DP.
    Thanks god that Alex has mantained a humble attitude toward all this. i just hope everything calms down for being ready for the hard games to come.....
    Alex won`t quit at Juve u can see it in his face every match he is on the bench he won`t to play so badly and fabio isn`t letting him on the field so eventually he is going to be sick of it and quit at Juve to go and find another club where he can get some playing time and i that happens i don`t knoww what to do.....:down:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)