buffon leaving?? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
"Gigi Buffon has added doubts about his Juventus future after asserting that being uncompetitive in Serie A will be worse for the team than playing

The goalkeeper opted to remain with the Old Lady after demotion last summer, but after helping the team achieve promotion he is not sure he will stay with them.

“The worst moments have yet to come now that we probably won’t be as competitive as the best sides in Serie A,” said Buffon.

“We had a clear objective in Serie B which was to achieve promotion as quickly as possible,” added the World Cup winner, whose team need just three points in four matches to be promoted.

“In Serie A, however, everything will be tougher. It would be terrible for us to be unable to compete with the likes of Inter, Milan, Roma and Lazio.”

These comments from Buffon will be seen by many as a signal to the club that they need to spend big money during the summer.

“I understand that some players had to go, especially the older ones such as Cannavaro and Emerson, but letting Mutu and Zambrotta leave was a big mistake,” he added, taking a swipe at the club management's decisions.

“They could have been very useful for our return to Serie A.”

Meanwhile, according to reports Buffon and his model girlfriend Alena Seredova are planning to purchase a villa on Lake Como which could suggest he is about to join one of the Milan clubs."

this is terrible news buffon in milan!!!! I just hope if he leaves its A.C. seeing him at inter milan would kill me. well i hope you stay Gigi but if he leaves goodbye theres no hard feelings towards the world's number one goalkeeper he helped us achieve promotion and thats more than most would. Thank you Gigi

Buy on AliExpress.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)